I honestly believe majority of men in 2019 are incels but are afraid to admit it

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Majority of men out there don't get any sex, their only hope is to get into a LTR with a girl through their social circle. Most of them probably had a girlfriend in high school because back then a girl is still inexperienced and want a bf to gain sexual experience before starting to fuck Chad.
But when they break up with their high school girlfriend they get as desperate as incels. They quickly realize it's over for them and so they try as hard as they can to statusmax through instagram hoping to get into the more social circles as possible. They post filtered pic of themselves, orbiting girls hard, giving girls so many likes on Insta ecc....but often this isn't enough.
They'd never admit they don't get sex because their status would drop (I, myself, never say I don't get sex) but in reality they are incels in disguise.
Some of them eventually get a girlfriend through their social circle thanks to the proximity theory (continuous proximity can cause attraction) but outside that they don't live different lifes than us.

I'm very sure that most of them time the only difference between us and them is that they have a social circle and we don't

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, rockndogs, BrettyBoy and 4 others
Agree, but they're too big of cucks to stand up to it like self identified incels do.

They just say 'Oh I'm not entitled. Girls can do whatever they like. I'll just keep trying. Stop blaming women.'

They're like poor conservatives who vote to make their bosses richer. Like sure, in principle you like conservatism, but why wouldn't you vote for policies that want to give you more money/benefits?

In this case, they are sex starved men supporting women's sexual liberation. Sure, freedom of choice is great, but if it makes you incel, why wouldn't you support a system where you wouldn't have to be sex starved?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BonesAndHarmony, Zeta ascended and 4 others
@BrettyBoy say it nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
use tinder jfl

It’s over for many men.
iu

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Cant do nothing besides laugh at this simps tbh ngl. We are all rats in a cage. The diff is that blackpilled guys are The Brain and the simps are Pinky.

At least 30% according to a Washington Post study