I honestly believe mewing is legit

you must be really stupid to lurk fking blackpilled psl forums and join as mewing fanatic
it is like you have learned nothing at all

cope with mewing

I will ascend with Saiyans zygo implant, Genio, SARPE + FM, Z-Plasty, hairline advancement, RU58841 and clavicle DO

then I will also post a before after, called:
4 years mewing ascension

and various surgeries

you and YOUR gang of airheads will believe it

I will still beg you to remember my name and tag me when you realize that losing 3 % bf makes more aesthetic difference than mewing for 3 years in your twenties
LOl even if everyone who posted mewing results had surgeries i dont give a fuck because i personally had results with mewing plus i know a couple people irl with good forward growth and every single one of them told me they keep their tongue on the roof whenever i asked them so i dont really give a fuck about what incels on neither sites have to say about mewing
how old are you btw ? I got 18 recently

• +1
Reactions: defluvz and Usum
LOl even if everyone who posted mewing results had surgeries i dont give a fuck because i personally had results with mewing plus i know a couple people irl with good forward growth and every single one of them told me they keep their tongue on the roof whenever i asked them so i dont really give a fuck about what incels on neither sites have to say about mewing

ok, bro
I was just bored and wantex to pass time
Would have stopped arguing a long time ago

I also had mewing results and still see it what it really is
a slight tweak

mewing and thus automatically nosebreathings is more dramatic on a newborn because their sinus developes in early years and could already tell if you take the downwards growth part or look like a cuck/ gay alien skull

you are 17 tho. too late

lol, let the idiots think it doesn't work, it'll actually be beneficial for us that believe in it, the technique is basically something like a real fountain of youth.
ok, bro
I was just bored and wantex to pass time
Would have stopped arguing a long time ago

I also had mewing results and still see it what it really is
a slight tweak

mewing and thus automatically nosebreathings is more dramatic on a newborn because their sinus developes in early years and could already tell if you take the downwards growth part or look like a cuck/ gay alien skull

you are 17 tho. too late
It's late only during 21-22

Face gets wider with age, so just remember that and consider it when looking at these transformations.
Also, I believe its the not mouth breathing part of mewing that is most important, rather than the tongue posture part.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
its legit if you're 7
Some truth here.
It can just reveal the diamond under the raw carbon.
But I am not a 7... still I expect some good results and saw some positive changes even for my old age... after one month.
We all react differently to it.
not saying mewing isnt legit and since there are zero costs or sideeffects id say "mewing? why not" but hard facts that mewing works are still missing
Yeah sure... astroboy went from pussy face to chad just because of testosterone;
I don't understand this negativity.
Most people don't want to put any effort and look for excuses.
Of course, ugly people would be just less ugly.
Still, it's worth it for health reasons.

Last edited:

funny majority of ugly people i asked were mewing too
id suggest some people here read about bias and cognitive dissonance

if you want something to work, if you want to believe in something you will only look for evidence and hints that will prove your point and ignore everything that doubt its efficiency

Last edited:
funny majority of ugly people i asked were mewing too
id suggest some people here read about bias and cognitive dissonance
they mustve been fat & looked ugly or had shit tier genetics and looked ugly regardless of their good forward growth or youre talking out your ass just to prove youre right when youre not there is no chance someone who actually mewed since birth has bad forward growth and is recessed just like someone who mouthbreathed since birth will 100% be recessed
i mean you feeble minded cunts always blame either 1.surgery 2.puberty 3.different head tilt etc in those progress pictures so theres no point in trying to explain anything to you dikheads

how does that apply to me

not confirmed and only temporarily if anything.
you are so critical towards everything...

do you even looksmax or just trying to disagree with everyone?

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
LOL if everyones face changed just like this only because of puberty everyone would be 6.5-7psl

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
So by logic lifting should make you shorter. Arnold is 6'4. mewing is cope. Low IQ ad fk if you think this will change ur face

i dont think so
why would anyone photoshop pictures to make him look worse just to post pictures of his mewing progress on reddit? what does he earn

they mustve been fat & looked ugly or had shit tier genetics and looked ugly regardless of their good forward growth or youre talking out your ass just to prove youre right when youre not there is no chance someone who actually mewed since birth has bad forward growth and is recessed just like someone who mouthbreathed since birth will 100% be recessed
i mean you feeble minded cunts always blame either 1.surgery 2.puberty 3.different head tilt etc in those progress pictures so theres no point in trying to explain anything to you dikheads
View attachment 89933
how does that apply to me

i would suggest to read more then just the definition maybe you will notice#

btw

tldr are you seriosuly linking a retarded study by Orthodontists? the reason why most peoples faces are recessed LOL??? astros brother looked exactly like him when they were younger but now hes ugly and astro has an attractive face because he mews and his brother doesnt
copy paste all you want cant change my mind about mewing when i had personally results with it and people that i know with good forward growth all have tongue on their roof
have fun paying thousands of dollars on surgeries when my face changed just by keeping my tongue on the roof

• +1
Reactions: Usum
tldr are you seriosuly linking a retarded study by Orthodontists? the reason why most peoples faces are recessed LOL??? astros brother looked exactly like him when they were younger but now hes ugly and astro has an attractive face because he mews and his brother doesnt
copy paste all you want cant change my mind about mewing when i had personally results with it and people that i know with good forward growth all have tongue on their roof
have fun paying thousands of dollars on surgeries when my face changed just by keeping my tongue on the roof

this is literally how cognitive dissonance looksl like lmao

literally

read more then the definition cognitive dissonance and you will realise it yourself

Don't try to save them.
They don't want to put any effort and prefer to rant.
It's a basic defense mechanism.
Or they realized there was too much work to get human.
Mother Nature at work.