I honestly care more about looking masculine than pretty

West Africa, aka the place with the highest T and the best receptors for it, is one of the most Christian places on earth.
T5I4WZc

Jfl retard,

I used the same map as kebab but it's just a coincidence

this is where the hight T bbcs are at.... all Christian
muzzy countries aren't even hight T jfl

@kebab @mizrahi_hater

View attachment 2768884this is where the hight T bbcs are at.... all Christian
View attachment 2768901muzzy countries aren't even hight T jfl

@kebab @mizrahi_hater
You show a 2017 map while I showed a 2024 one….. the cope is strong. And regardless religion doesnt rly impact T levels. A christian Pakistan would have the same T levels. A muslim Italy would have the same levels of T.
this is where the hight T bbcs are at.... all Christian
Sierra leone 77% muslim
Liberia christian
Ghana 70% christian (fastest growing religion there = hinduism JFL)
Nigeria 53% muslim
Benin 52% christian
Cote d’ivoire 43% muslim 34% christian
Togo 45% christian

These are not « all christian countries » and if you look at the same map you just sent, you ll see that the highest T countries are Mali, burkina faso, Guinea and Cote d’Ivoire. all have a muslim majority btw…. Brutally over for you argument about west africa.

but like I said ion think religion had an impact on that.

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism
You show a 2017 map while I showed a 2024 one….. the cope is strong. And regardless religion doesnt rly impact T levels. A christian Pakistan would have the same T levels. A muslim Italy would have the same levels of T.

Sierra leone 77% muslim
Liberia christian
Ghana 70% christian (fastest growing religion there = hinduism JFL)
Nigeria 53% muslim
Benin 52% christian
Cote d’ivoire 43% muslim 34% christian
Togo 45% christian

These are not « all christian countries » and if you look at the same map you just sent, you ll see that the highest T countries are Mali, burkina faso, Guinea and Cote d’Ivoire. all have a muslim majority btw…. Brutally over for you argument about west africa.

but like I said ion think religion had an impact on that.
Of course it doesn't, you brought it up. The west having low t was caused by the Jews anyways

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Of course it doesn't, you brought it up. The west having low t was caused by the Jews anyways
Well I just replied to the person that brought it up….

Tbf ur right, it all goes back to the jews.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The west isn’t low t. It has been and always be a warrior race

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Ur not masculine and you were not born in england. You are a bloated ugly ethnic faggot. And you look DYEL.
View attachment 2768848
Ur barely AVM buddy

-muslims/eastcels are 100x higherT than western fags
View attachment 2768844

says the dude that had bitch tits and barks my name every single day jfl. You should inject T again today, seems like your levels dropped quite a bit.
And look where that’s got you. High t is futile if your body doesn’t utilize it correctly

The west isn’t low t. It has been and always be a warrior race
it is. T levels have significantly dropped everywhere. especially in the west because of modern jewish technologies and diet. thats why some of the most primitive shitholes/tribes in africa have highest T levels.

back in the day most people (ethnic groups) were warriors but they all got cucked by techonology/ "progress". also "the west" isnt a race.
And look where that’s got you. High t is futile if your body doesn’t utilize it correctly
Im good buddy you can hop off my ethnic cock.

• +1
it is. T levels have significantly dropped everywhere. especially in the west because of modern jewish technologies and diet. thats why some of the most primitive shitholes/tribes in africa have highest T levels.

back in the day most people (ethnic groups) were warriors but they all got cucked by techonology/ "progress". also "the west" isnt a race.

Im good buddy you can hop off my ethnic cock.
ThAts what I thought you soy sounding faggot. Go and worship your schizophrenic pedophile

ThAts what I thought you soy sounding faggot. Go and worship your schizophrenic pedophile
baseless claims.. typical faggathon behaviour. keep sucking jewish cock bud.

• Woah
baseless claims.. typical faggathon behaviour. keep sucking jewish cock bud.
I’ve heard a voice note from you

jfl nigga I was on the toilets doing a the BULL imitation.
Sure sure whatever helps you cope at night lil dude

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Sure sure whatever helps you cope at night lil dude
doesnt take more than 80ish IQ to realize that it was a the BULL impression my guy.

doesnt take more than 80ish IQ to realize that it was a the BULL impression my guy.
As I said whatever helps you cope dude

I want to be a scary and threthening ogre, I have been deemasculated too much in my life being pretty wouldn't bring anything
Always the jews being based

• Woah
based, everyone should be striving to do the same