I honestly just want to find a girl who is at least a MTB, that I can trust, that "vibe" with me and is open to a LTR

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
I'm at a point in my life that I don't really feel like focusing on girls, just want to keep gymmaxxing and getting good grades at uni, so I wanna LTR a girl I can visit 1-2 times a week, have some fun and sex, and then come back to my daily routine without worrying about anything else tbqh.

Is that a beta trait, for me to not want to slay girls? @Xangsane I kinda understand you, even tho the reasons for me to want to find a meaningful relationship with someone else are kinda different.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lygodactylus, Xangsane and 1 other person
Same, but mainly because in an LTR I can regularly have easy sex instead of having to go with some friends to a party and hope I find a girl who I think is attractive AND is attracted to me. Even better than LTR is an exclusive fwb tho, little emotional strings and she isn't fucking other guys, but those are really rare and reserved for chad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lygodactylus
I'm at a point in my life that I don't really feel like focusing on girls, just want to keep gymmaxxing and getting good grades at uni, so I wanna LTR a girl I can visit 1-2 times a week, have some fun and sex, and then come back to my daily routine without worrying about anything else tbqh.

Is that a beta trait, for me to not want to slay girls? @Xangsane I kinda understand you, even tho the reasons for me to want to find a meaningful relationship with someone else are kinda different.
Not at all!

U are beta + @Xangsane is a larper

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
nah it’s normal to settle down eventually. Less effort and you can max in other areas of life

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i feel you lad
when i broke up with my first gf, i did it because i wanted to "slay". But eventually realized that no foid can bring me as much comfort and chill as my ex, who i left for a year without even saying last good byes and when tried to come back, she already moved on.
but that feel lasts as long as you're not occupied with something really important for yourself, :blackpill: is real but don't let it make you feel down.