i honestly think im two operations away form getting girls

You are not. You keep rotting on here when you would be better off softmaxxing and approaching women.

Instead, you keep mentally masturbating to surgeries that would just bogdanoffmax you.
ITS OVER FOR ME UNTIL I MAKE EXTRA 10K

You are not. You keep rotting on here when you would be better off softmaxxing and approaching women.

Instead, you keep mentally masturbating to surgeries that would just bogdanoffmax you.
why assume the worst you faggot

why assume the worst you faggot
I am not assuming the worst dude. Ok. You prolly won't be bogmaxxed by one surgery. Rather you'd just ascend from normie to normie rather than some PSL god.

I am not assuming the worst dude. Ok. You prolly won't be bogmaxxed by one surgery. Rather you'd just ascend from normie to normie rather than some PSL god.
what about here am i at least a HTN?

Attachments

• gg (3).jpg
    gg (3).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Chadlite I think. But we are not sure if surgery could make you look like that without making you look weird.

Leave this forum and just softmax dude. Why are you planning so many invasive surgeries?

Chadlite I think. But we are not sure if surgery could make you look like that without making you look weird.

Leave this forum and just softmax dude. Why are you planning so many invasive surgeries?
WELL IT CAN BUT IT WOULD TAKE FEW PROCEDURES

WELL IT CAN BUT IT WOULD TAKE FEW PROCEDURES
That is the thing. You are assuming that all those procedures go perfectly and actually turn you into that morph.

In the real world, you risk getting botched.

That is the thing. You are assuming that all those procedures go perfectly and actually turn you into that morph.

In the real world, you risk getting botched.
I RATHER TAKE RISK THAN STAY AS I AM:feelswhy:

I RATHER TAKE RISK THAN STAY AS I AM:feelswhy:
The thing is you risk going from normie to ugly. If you were ugly to begin with, I would understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
The thing is you risk going from normie to ugly. If you were ugly to begin with, I would understand.
NAH I ONLY DO IT WITH world LEADERS IN EACH PROCEDURE.being a normie is horrific

Last edited:
why is your face so high trust?

i would rob you if we were in the streets
Classic example of you know what behavior

Bro leanmaxx, wear lifts, fill in ur beard. Get some muscle. Then maybe can get minor implants and canthoplasty to fix ur NCT

• +1
Reactions: Jade
I am not saying he looks bad. His face is 5/10 and with his height he is like 6/10.

But the way you are saying it is as if he can just fire up tinder and get stacies on his dick lol.

He needs to be NT and low inhib if he wants to 'slay' or even LTR a becky. He can't coast on his looks like a chad.
I don't know what NT or LTR means. I understand he is not a super hot guy, and I do agree he needs to put himself out there more and talk to girls (for sure). Surgery is NOT the answer, but sometimes could be a nice enhancement if done tastefully.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
With these eyes you look much better. You probably need some kind of eye surgery to get rid of NCT, it would help to get rid of that "high trust" look people talk about.

• +1
With these eyes you look much better. You probably need some kind of eye surgery to get rid of NCT, it would help to get rid of that "high trust" look people talk about.
yeah i will for sure can i become a becky slayer?

yeah i will for sure can i become a becky slayer?
If your behavior is normal/neurotypical then I guess yes (you, most likely, won't be at that looks level where autistic behavior is excused by your looks completely).

• +1
If your behavior is normal/neurotypical then I guess yes (you, most likely, won't be at that looks level where autistic behavior is excused by your looks completely).
what about here if i do some eye area + brow lift on the corners?

Attachments

• gg (3).jpg
    gg (3).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
genioplasty and eye area.

I might think of doing full-blown Lefort 1 and fixing jaw asymmetry while I'm at it.

don't have enough money yet tho :feelswhy:
This is the most extreme result I have ever seen with the usual filters I apply.
FaceApp 1661877008426

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 17345
2 operations later :

"just 1 more operation.."

Your problem is that you look 12 and 30 at the same time

Attachments

• F9F8A32C-C312-4A0E-AB45-3ED63850E7CC.jpeg
    F9F8A32C-C312-4A0E-AB45-3ED63850E7CC.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5EEBDC46-A583-4245-A9B5-C3AA69919490.jpeg
    5EEBDC46-A583-4245-A9B5-C3AA69919490.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 0
Can u morph me with realistic surgeries please :ogre:

I don't know anything about surgeries.
301421447 437004015052561 8879073510331732699 n

• get that camera as far away as possible with the largest focal length possible + studio lighting lol
  • skinmax (tan, carotenoids, moistureize, tretinoin) + stubble
  • larger forehead, lower brow
  • cheekbones and jaw, hollow cheeks
  • embrace your asymmetry with heterochromia
  • neckmax

I don't know anything about surgeries.
View attachment 1846425
  • get that camera as far away as possible with the largest focal length possible + studio lighting lol
  • skinmax (tan, carotenoids, moistureize, tretinoin) + stubble
  • larger forehead, lower brow
  • cheekbones and jaw, hollow cheeks
  • embrace your asymmetry with heterochromia
  • neckmax
How do I accomplish this lmao

genioplasty and eye area.

I might think of doing full-blown Lefort 1 and fixing jaw asymmetry while I'm at it.

don't have enough money yet tho :feelswhy:
i had eyes like that, i used a really small rounded metal piece from a tool set to smash the outter corners of my eyes and actually gave myself a more neutral canthal tilt.

also had the same face structure as you before bonesmashing

Sides
after/before

How do I accomplish this lmao
You cannot morph is extremely unrealistic.

I would get some kind of chin reduction if I were you. And something to increase nasal bridge height and projection.

You cannot morph is extremely unrealistic.

I would get some kind of chin reduction if I were you. And something to increase nasal bridge height and projection.
Midface implanta

Can u morph me with realistic surgeries please :ogre:
Untitled 2
Untitled 3

From Acromegalyc ogre to prettyboy tiktoker.
Fix that monster chin/jawline and that nose and delete this site from your browser history forever.

• +1
Reactions: Julius