I hooked up with my aunt

D

Deleted member 22126

Iron
It all started when I was about 11 or 12, she was 20 and she started flirting heavily with me, play fighting a lot, rubbing against my dick with her ass. This went on for some time, and everytime I would jerk off I would think about her. This was very weird for me because she was my fathers sister (adopted, not blood) she was also really goodlooking and no foids gave me the time of day in school. I live in the basement of my grandmothers house, a couple weekends ago she came by to borrow my games because her boyfriend just got a ps5. we were messing around, tickling eachother, at one point I was laying on my back on the couch and she was facing me on the other side of the couch on her back, we were kicking eachother, when she must have noticed my boner and she started jerking me off with her feet through my pants. it got a little awkward because i started panting heavily but we werent making eye contact. one thing led to another, she sucked my dick. I actually feel quite awful about it because she is family

here is a picture of us (i chose this one because you cant see out faces) this was when I was 13 when the flirtation peaked
8B9A3C8E 619F 4939 AA08 9E2A38049176

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, 190cm90kg, Oberyn and 15 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing, n0rthface and 4 others
i am squeezing my hog to this and you cant stop me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, n0rthface, Entschuldigung and 11 others
didn't read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Patient A and Deleted member 22190
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, 190cm90kg, mug and 7 others
incest is based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22126
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
alabama

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
It all started when I was about 11 or 12, she was 20 and she started flirting heavily with me, play fighting a lot, rubbing against my dick with her ass. This went on for some time, and everytime I would jerk off I would think about her. This was very weird for me because she was my fathers sister (adopted, not blood) she was also really goodlooking and no foids gave me the time of day in school. I live in the basement of my grandmothers house, a couple weekends ago she came by to borrow my games because her boyfriend just got a ps5. we were messing around, tickling eachother, at one point I was laying on my back on the couch and she was facing me on the other side of the couch on her back, we were kicking eachother, when she must have noticed my boner and she started jerking me off with her feet through my pants. it got a little awkward because i started panting heavily but we werent making eye contact. one thing led to another, she sucked my dick. I actually feel quite awful about it because she is family

here is a picture of us (i chose this one because you cant see out faces) this was when I was 13 when the flirtation peaked
View attachment 1973603
its time to auntmaxx and mog our uncles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and MM299579

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22126
Whats with this forum and the incest shit rampant here. Jfl. The Forum has been americanised and cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Patient A and MM299579
  • +1

View attachment 1973603
Alabama-pilled

• +1
should have never made this thread