I hope sex dolls get more realistic

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
When they figure out how to make synthetic skin in a lab and create sex dolls with it, and they can replicate organs with a 3D printer, like a vagina, tongue, eyes, etc it's going to be a game changer. Especially when AI develops further and gains human like consciousness, and they attach robotic bones so the dolls can walk and do chores for you as well. ATP, I don't think I would even try to get a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, watah, hypernormie and 6 others
Imagine getting it custom made to look your oneitis :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, ryuken, alurmo and 1 other person
gio scotti sex doll:love::love::love:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ttlurker, h111 and CoreSchizo
When they figure out how to make synthetic skin in a lab and create sex dolls with it, and they can replicate organs with a 3D printer, like a vagina, tongue, eyes, etc it's going to be a game changer. Especially when AI develops further and gains human like consciousness, and they attach robotic bones so the dolls can walk and do chores for you as well. ATP, I don't think I would even try to get a girlfriend.
Its expensive, and you would have to clean it everyday, you think its worth it?
If only i could choose how she would look like😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and CoreSchizo
wait nigga so u want a slave that u fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
by that time your penis wont function hahahah fuck you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Just mew away the pain

• JFL
how cringe it is to watch sex with a doll

• +1
You just have to buy this doll once and you can have sex with it everyday and you can pick the personality of the doll :love:
And the doll wasnt fucked by 50 different guys😍

• Love it
а можно ли совместить виртуальную реальность и секс-куклу?

а можно ли совместить виртуальную реальность и секс-куклу?
You can only connect like flashlights for example we don’t have that yet

It will be gg for foids muahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and CoreSchizo
It will be gg for foids muahahahaha
I hope so fuck then they think they have so much value how about WHEN WE CAN REPLICATE YOUR ORGANS!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: deadstock
I hope so fuck then they think they have so much value how about WHEN WE CAN REPLICATE YOUR ORGANS!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Can't wait for customizable terminator pussy

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back