I hope (((they))) exterminate all normies srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My hatred towards this worthless self-destructive bunch has grown so great that once the nwo takes over I legit hope it will give the normies that they deserve by exposing them to the worst possible fate they can think off. It would be a fitting punishment for their worthlessness and decadence. Normies are sub-humans who all deserve to die.

ur dad is normie

disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Everyone deserves to die. And it is so

(((Yes))) ahaha da joos (the jews) (((them)))

the plan of the jew is to kill all inferior small dick white boys and replace them with superior black males (big black cocks)
they literally hate small dicks because of their religion and want to replace them with bigger (blacker) cocks!
now THAT is the real meaning of "white" genocide its literally the replacement of small dicks
jews are cucks tbh if that plan succedes then they would have secured the eternal pleasure of females from black men
tl:dr "white genocide"= small dick genocide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
the plan of the jew is to kill all inferior small dick white boys and replace them with superior black males (big black cocks)
they literally hate small dicks because of their religion and want to replace them with bigger (blacker) cocks!
now THAT is the real meaning of "white" genocide its literally the replacement of small dicks
jews are cucks tbh if that plan succedes then they would have secured the eternal pleasure of females from black men
tl:dr "white genocide"= small dick genocide
high iq as always. where u been boyo?

most people are worthless scum.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo