I hope to remain a lifelong virgin

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Ye
I cannot consider myself remotely intelligent if I am dictated by sex, when logically I know females and sex are disgusting (and I can achieve release through masturbation). I will not be controlled by my hormones like an unintelligent being. I will masturbate when necessary and aim to avoid intercourse altogether.

This post by @Gonthar solidified the idea for me:
IMG 20240621 170719

@Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, cancercell, murdah and 8 others
Ye
I cannot consider myself remotely intelligent if I am dictated by sex, when logically I know females and sex are disgusting (and I can achieve release through masturbation). I will not be controlled by my hormones like an unintelligent being. I will masturbate when necessary and aim to avoid intercourse altogether.

View attachment 2992308
@Michael Myers
I will be a lifelong virgin cause im subhuman and have a micropenis

I will be a lifelong virgin cause im subhuman and have a micropenis
Good
Foids and sex are logically disgusting, it's just when you're having sex hormones cloud Your judgment and disgust factor

Perhaps I might even invest in a quality sex doll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
Good
Foids and sex are logically disgusting, it's just when you're having sex hormones cloud you're judgment and disgust factor

Perhaps I might even invest in a quality sex doll
Nigga that’s retarded

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger, lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
If you can convert this to productivity, welcome. Your profile picture makes me think otherwise, unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
Ye

View attachment 2992308
@Michael Myers
literally gross i agree.

• +1
Just suppress one of the two natural instincts you have theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, user123456 and silencio
Bumperino

Cope. You're gonna fuck many hoes and you'll like it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
Interesting

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero and optimisticzoomer
Ye

View attachment 2992308
@Michael Myers
This is what I wanted but to be, a lifelong virgin but that goblina raped me

Well no one gives a fuck if you’re a virgin except yourself you cuck.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Ye

View attachment 2992308
@Michael Myers
I didn’t get tagged because you edited me onto the post later on.

And based fellow asexual. :Comfy:

• +1
46 volunteers “kept diaries of how often they engaged in penile-vaginal intercourse (PVI), masturbation,” or other “partnered sexual activity.” Then they were assigned public speaking and measured for stress. Results: Those who had PVI “were least stressed, and their blood pressure returned to normal faster than those who’d only masturbated or had non-coital sex. Those who abstained had the highest blood-pressure response.” Researchers’ theory: The duration of the effect, and the fact that you get more of it from PVI than from other sex, suggests the benefit comes not from orgasm but from oxytocin, a pair-bonding hormone.

• JFL
46 volunteers “kept diaries of how often they engaged in penile-vaginal intercourse (PVI), masturbation,” or other “partnered sexual activity.” Then they were assigned public speaking and measured for stress. Results: Those who had PVI “were least stressed, and their blood pressure returned to normal faster than those who’d only masturbated or had non-coital sex. Those who abstained had the highest blood-pressure response.” Researchers’ theory: The duration of the effect, and the fact that you get more of it from PVI than from other sex, suggests the benefit comes not from orgasm but from oxytocin, a pair-bonding hormone.

Yeah that's for simpletons who are trying to get sex and feel frustrated without it. Once you reach a higher level of enlightenment, your conscious thoughts take control

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah that's for simpletons who are trying to get sex and feel frustrated without it. Once you reach a higher level of enlightenment, your conscious thoughts take control
Idk tbh, i genuinelly think not having sex could be a big healthmin, worries me a bit ngl.

• Woah
Idk tbh, i genuinelly think not having sex could be a big healthmin, worries me a bit ngl.
If I'm ever horny and I just wank, those feelings subside and I want nothing to do with females

It's ideal tbh
If I was ever in a situation where I may be about to shag some munter (or any girl for that matter), I might just go for a crafty wank beforehand and keep my virginity

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin