I hope you are all ready for the collapse

Deleted member 19462

Deleted member 19462

Iron
I know many of you will reject this notion, but it is coming wherever you like it or not.

- Mass morgage defaults when interest rates continue to rise and faglords earning $100,000+ lose their memejobs

- Mass immigration with zero integration to promote people splitting on sectarian lines. Or in the US create an enviroment where negro chimpout is tolerated and promoted.

- Continuously rising inflation putting even more pressure on people

- Food production massively decreased. Ukraine decimated so one of the biggest exporter of agriculture goods gone. Weather outcomes has hindered production in USA, Canada, China and more.

- Fertiliser production down 30%, diesel price skyrocking etc all mean countries can not afford to start their own production

The list could go on. This is a 'perfect storm' of natural/orchestrated events that will bring the world to it's knees. The amount of problems countries like India and China will face in the next few years could fill a book.

I hope you have your offgrid cabin in the woods all sorted. Eventually that will be raided, but it could give you a lot of extra time while the city dwellers eat each other. You want to be as far away from negros/leftists/right wing militia LARPers as you can.

It goes without saying the most important thing is a capable 4x4 and a weapon with lot's of ammo if you haven't been prepping years for this.

Believe me when I say that ammo production will be the first thing that will mysteriously has extreme production 'problems' when Governments accept that will not be contained.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19530, mug and 1 other person
Some of you can stay with me

Christmas home

Must be willing to decimate Ethnic/negro raiders on-site

• Love it
Reactions: Jarate
First off fuck yo bitch and the click you claim
West side when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a playa but I fuck yo wife
We bust on bad boys niggas fucked for life
B983579F FA96 4D7E A82E 35EF3B7DCCB0

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, mug and Deleted member 18694
My body is ready.

I know many of you will reject this notion, but it is coming wherever you like it or not.

- Mass morgage defaults when interest rates continue to rise and faglords earning $100,000+ lose their memejobs

Legit.

- Mass immigration with zero integration to promote people splitting on sectarian lines. Or in the US create an enviroment where negro chimpout is tolerated and promoted.

Nah, immigration has been stalling for years.

Yes but a lot of people were too fat, using their air conditioners too much, driving around too much, drinking too much alcohol, using too much drugs, etc.

- Food production massively decreased. Ukraine decimated so one of the biggest exporter of agriculture goods gone. Weather outcomes has hindered production in USA, Canada, China and more.

Well, grain producing season hasn't even begun yet so we can't say for sure about USA or Canada. Ukraine's production will fuck over the Old World, however.

- Fertiliser production down 30%, diesel price skyrocking etc all mean countries can not afford to start their own production

USA has all the fertilizer it needs stockpiled.

The list could go on. This is a 'perfect storm' of natural/orchestrated events that will bring the world to it's knees. The amount of problems countries like India and China will face in the next few years could fill a book.

Absolutey. I completely agree about this.

I hope you have your offgrid cabin in the woods all sorted. Eventually that will be raided, but it could give you a lot of extra time while the city dwellers eat each other. You want to be as far away from negros/leftists/right wing militia LARPers as you can.

I disagree. These people are an excellent source of meat and can't be that hard to kill. The right wingers would be the most dangerous and also best hunting competitors and are probably out there in the woods.

It goes without saying the most important thing is a capable 4x4 and a weapon with lot's of ammo if you haven't been prepping years for this.

A horse, wind wagon, or a sailboat along the coast would take you much futher without petrofuel. A sailboat is very safe from dangerous people, as well.

Believe me when I say that ammo production will be the first thing that will mysteriously has extreme production 'problems' when Governments accept that will not be contained.

I want to fuck you in the ass. Get down on your hands and knees and cock that booty. Don't try to resist or I'll hurt you.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
civil war in europe in next 50 years

Based and agree completely. I call it the black swan event of our lifetimes.

Literally 1000s of moving points leading towards complete societal collapse.

And we're only in 2022, something like 25% of the way through this "collapse"

all the chess pieces are being moved into position for the complete destruction that they want

If only I could talk about what's coming far down in the pipeline

for some things are not supposed to be known

and if you say them

welcome hell.

For they shall end you.

No this is not schizo

for schizo is simply a catch all term to explain what you cannot grasp

Hell is coming for us all.

Soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 19462
Based and agree completely. I call it the black swan event of our lifetimes.

Literally 1000s of moving points leading towards complete societal collapse.

And we're only in 2022, something like 25% of the way through this "collapse"

all the chess pieces are being moved into position for the complete destruction that they want

If only I could talk about what's coming far down in the pipeline

for some things are not supposed to be known

and if you say them

welcome hell.

For they shall end you.

No this is not schizo

for schizo is simply a catch all term to explain what you cannot grasp

Hell is coming for us all.

Soon.
Any predictions for 2022-2025?

nope, they will not raise interest rates significantly and even if they do, when people took out loans they were at a fix rate mostly. there will just be unstoable inflation until the dollar is as valuable as a peso, realistically i don't think it will fall much lower, there's some value produced by america afterall

yeah but mostly to europe, they're gonna be invaded by hungry niggers and arabs. tons of americans will probably migrate to south america, they have lots of land afterall

yes, at least 10% per year but probably more like 20% per year

yes but will affect the old world much more, north america will ban exports and will not suffer as much, africa and MENA will starve though, europeans will have hungry niggers in their streets very soon... oh wait they already them... well they will have more

yep, all production will move to china and other low energy cost countries that didn't break trade with russia

exiting times, i wonder if north america will remain intact, europe definitely won't. Will african americans finally get their own nation state where they can be free of racism and become the scientists and engineers they were always meant to be? Will donald trump become dictator and rebuild the WASP nation? Will mexicans take back their ancestral lands? all will be answered shortly

very hard to get a gun where I am so I should be good if I just make a spear and some homemade medieval armour

Any predictions for 2022-2025?

Inflation never seen before in our lifetimes

Food shortages across the globe with most people unable to sustain themselves like they did pre 2020

Complete collapse of the current financial system and installation of CBDC's globally with debt reset after everyone gets fucking crucified by inflation and supply chain collapse

Medical system collapse with at least 20% of the population dying from VAIDS

Social credit score system. You'll get a huge negative hit for being on here. They already know.

Carbon credit system with rich people getting paid for you to plant trees on their land to offset your carbon emissions

More freak weather events, especially in America and China

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall