• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Luke LLL, Deleted member 10177 and 4 others
health?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 4464, Wallenberg and 5 others
what is it
I think the other things are looksmaxing and moneymaxing.

Because with those two things you can get anything you want in life: friends, love, sex, social life, self-esteem, etc. etc. But without getting those two things you will have nothing and no one and die alone.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6403
work, self-love

sex

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and ConspiracyTheory
Looks

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Self-actualization

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Melo95, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
It Is having an answer fron this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Acnno, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
what is it
Family, people to rely on, helping each other, finding non-superficial motivations not based on your ego, getting used to inconvenience and emptiness, valuing and using your time, learning from mistakes, considering the consequences of your actions.

If everyone cared only about the things most people here do, we wouldn't be as comfortable and advanced technologically and intellectually as we are today. We'd still live like animals and fight over food, resources and sex partners every single day to survive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 7753, xefo and 19 others
Family, people to rely on, helping each other, finding non-superficial motivations not based on your ego, getting used to inconvenience and emptiness, valuing and using your time, learning from mistakes, considering the consequences of your actions.

If everyone cared only about the things most people here do, we wouldn't be as comfortable and advanced technologically and intellectually as we are today. We'd still live like animals and fight over food, resources and sex partners every single day to survive
Based.
I think that family also kinda goes into the LTR > ONS mindset
Having a good LTR and even someone to start a family with will be 100x more satisfying than mindlessly dicking down some bimbo on a tuesday night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, xefo, Luke LLL and 7 others
Health, fulfillment in daily life, money, social environment, looks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, St. Wristcel, BigBoy and 2 others
always knew this from a young age tbh

always knew this from a young age tbh
Everyone is told this tbh but most people dont understand what it means

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and Bewusst
Based.
I think that family also kinda goes into the LTR > ONS mindset
Having a good LTR and even someone to start a family with will be 100x more satisfying than mindlessly dicking down some bimbo on a tuesday night
That's the problem with people here. Seeking satisfaction has its place but if your whole life is centered around stimulating yourself, you lose sight of the things you're blessed with and end up progressively more miserable while pissing your time away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, ReverseNorwoodPill, joeveniro and 5 others
Bro just tell us what it is instead of enjoying keeping us in suspense

That's the problem with people here. Seeking satisfaction has its place but if your whole life is centered around stimulating yourself, you lose sight of the things you're blessed with and end up progressively more miserable while pissing your time away
Yeah.
Besides imo you should focus on getting dopamine/kicks etc from things other than sex.
Somethng like extreme sports or surfing etc would be 10x more enjoyable tbh

I disagree. Having sales experience and learning about psychology, you discover that many of people's deeper motivations aren't as nice as you'd like to think and are similar to the ones that users here have. Difference is that users here are more blatant about them. Why did Zuckerberg start Facebook? It was basically because of pussy lol. I think you underestimate just how much mankind has done because of ego and wanting to win and dominate and due to feeling insecure. There is even a class of narcissists that do "nice things" because they wanna look good. Many of mankind's greatest men DID desire the best for their people, but some of their motivations would not be so nice to hear.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and AutismMaxing
I think the other things are looksmaxing and moneymaxing.

Because with those two things you can get anything you want in life: friends, love, sex, social life, self-esteem, etc. etc. But without getting those two things you will have nothing and no one and die alone.
I disagree. Money is essential, no doubt about that. But looks, as important as they are for quality and quantity of all social relationships, therefore indirectly also lifespan and susceptibility to disease, occupational success and mental health are just that, a social door opener and natural antidepressant. They won't cure terminal cancer or reverse multiple sclerosis and they won't put food on your table if you live in poverty. They also won't make up for having abusive parents. Looks are without a doubt VERY important but definitely not the most important aspect to life. They're not essential. It's important to not become obsessed with looks more than necessary. We already are

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I disagree. Money is essential, no doubt about that. But looks, as important as they are for quality and quantity of all social relationships, therefore indirectly also lifespan and susceptibility to disease, occupational success and mental health are just that, a social door opener and natural antidepressant. They won't cure terminal cancer or reverse multiple sclerosis and they won't put food on your table if you live in poverty. They also won't make up for having abusive parents. Looks are without a doubt VERY important but definitely not the most important aspect to life. They're not essential. It's important to not become obsessed with looks more than necessary. We already are
True. I'd say order of importance is:

1) Money - Because you can cure diseases, get the best doctors, get the best nutritionists, fitness coaches, etc. Or whatever else you need. It's no guarantee but it's a better chance than being poor in most cases. You also need it too reliable eat.
2) Health - Because you need your health to make good decisions and have energy to do everything else. You can never let your health slip too far or you're fucked, so sometimes it needs to be number one priority over money.

3) Looks - Less important but if you want to have a social life (after having taken care of the first two items) then it's almost required. If you have health and have money though you should be able to looksmax, which is why money and health are the most important and looks is last. Without looks people will treat you poorely, parents may beat you, hate you and put your life at risk because of their instinct to kill genetic trash like you and try again. You may not be able to get a job, people are more likely to rob you or try to destroy your life, and are more likely to be able to do so. The entire world will be pitted against you with an instinct to kill and destroy you without looks (as a man).

Last edited:
I disagree. Having sales experience and learning about psychology, you discover that many of people's deeper motivations aren't as nice as you'd like to think and are similar to the ones that users here have.
I know and that's the problem. If I hadn't gone through the shit I went through in my life (most people won't fortunately), I'd probably still be like that and only care about these superficial things and be unable to appreciate and recognize the things that actually matter. I had to learn what it's like to really suffer. Not getting pussy is not suffering.

This wasn't supposed to be about ethics or being honorable btw, if that's the message you got from my thread. Everyone is selfish and that's fine and natural. But we depend on each other, like it or not, and when life strikes you down hard you will want to have people around who are there and able to help you. But that's not gonna happen without FAMILY or PEOPLE YOU CAN RELY ON, see original post.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, thecaste and Melo95
True. I'd say order of importance is:

1) Money - Because you can cure diseases, get the best doctors, get the best nutritionists, fitness coaches, etc. Or whatever else you need. It's no guarantee but it's a better chance than being poor in most cases. You also need it too reliable eat.
2) Health - Because you need your health to make good decisions and have energy to do everything else. You can never let your health slip too far or you're fucked, so sometimes it needs to be number one priority over money.

3) Looks - Less important but if you want to have a social life (after having taken care of the first two items) then it's almost required. If you have health and have money though you should be able to looksmax, which is why money and health are the most important and looks is last. Without looks people will treat you poorely, parents may beat you, hate you and put your life at risk because of their instinct to kill genetic trash like you and try again. You may not be able to get a job, people are more likely to rob you or try to destroy your life, and are more likely to be able to do so. The entire world will be pitted against you with an instinct to kill and destroy you without looks (as a man).
Health comes first. You can't make money if you're sick

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Health comes first. You can't make money if you're sick
If you run out of money you can't maintain your health either.

You won't get a good night's sleep living on the street which will compromise your immune system. If you're eating out of dumpsters or whatever you can find there's no guarantee of proper nutrition. Exposure to extreme cold could kill you or damage your health as well.

Being at risk of being stabbed in your sleep or attacked (by other homeless people), also puts your health at risk.

So I'd say it's a balancing act between the two.

If you run out of money you can't maintain your health either.

You won't get a good night's sleep living on the street which will compromise your immune system. If you're eating out of dumpsters or whatever you can find there's no guarantee of proper nutrition. Exposure to extreme cold could kill you or damage your health as well.

Being at risk of being stabbed in your sleep or attacked (by other homeless people), also puts your health at risk.

So I'd say it's a balancing act between the two.
You need both. But my point is valid; if you're healthy you can apply for jobs to make money and sustain your needs. If you're ill (as in seriously ill or disabled) it hasn't even begun. So you'll need family or people you can rely on to take care of you. See the pattern? It all comes back to my original message. That's why the things I mentioned matter the most

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
You need both. But my point is valid; if you're healthy you can apply for jobs to make money and sustain your needs. If you're ill (as in seriously ill or disabled) it hasn't even begun. So you'll need family or people you can rely on to take care of you. See the pattern? It all comes back to my original message. That's why the things I mentioned matter the most
I don't talk to my family or have any friends. I have a some money that I'm working on growing but no income source.

I would never let my health slip that far though, I don't do medical procedures, or take risks, or let my sleep schedule get off track, or miss out on nutrients, or let my stress levels get too high, etc. If things do go to far down hill then I'm dead but no one is invulnerable from risk, we all make decisions with the best risk/reward ratio for us.

For me staying in communication with my family would be very damaging to my health. They were very abusive, violent, and are emotionally unstable; a big threat. When I had contacted them in the past, I wouldn't be able to sleep well for weeks, would get PTSD, be very high stress, shakey, immune compromised, and my health would overall suffer greatly. Not to mention the physical risks of them attacking me if I were to be near them. I was the scape goat punching bag and they still see me as that role. I am opposed to violence myself.

So the optimal strategy depends on the person and their unique situation.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I don't talk to my family or have any friends. I have a some money that I'm working on growing but no income source.

I would never let my health slip that far though, I don't do medical procedures, or take risks, or let my sleep schedule get off track, or miss out on nutrients, or let my stress levels get too high, etc. If things do go to far down hill then I'm dead but no one is invulnerable from risk, we all make decisions with the best risk/reward ratio for us.

For me staying in communication with my family would be very damaging to my health. They were very abusive, violent, and are emotionally unstable; a big threat. When I had contacted them in the past, I wouldn't be able to sleep well for weeks, would get PTSD, be very high stress, shakey, immune compromised, and my health would overall suffer greatly. Not to mention the physical risks of them attacking me if I were to be near them. I was the scape goat punching bag and they still see me as that role. I am opposed to violence myself.

So the optimal strategy depends on the person and their unique situation.
I'm sorry about your family. Not everyone is blessed in these regards unfortunately. Why don't you have any friends if you don't mind me asking? What about other people who you're in touch with regularly (neighbors, colleagues etc.)?

I'm sorry about your family. Not everyone is blessed in these regards unfortunately. Why don't you have any friends if you don't mind me asking? What about other people who you're in touch with regularly (neighbors, colleagues etc.)?
Thanks it's cool. Lot's of people live lots of different lives.

Cost/Benefit of friends is not optimal to me right now. I'm making better decisions, investing, planning out my looks max plan for the next decade, working on building something to turn into an income stream, all requiring deep focus and a lot of time.

This forum is a decent social outlet, although not optimal it's not bad when I'm too tired to focus on other things but need to keep myself awake so my sleep schedule doesn't get messed up. I love people here because they're so brutally honest.

I might eventually get some friends later in life and some hobbies, but survival and planning taking the focus for now.

I know and that's the problem. If I hadn't gone through the shit I went through in my life (most people won't fortunately), I'd probably still be like that and only care about these superficial things and be unable to appreciate and recognize the things that actually matter. I had to learn what it's like to really suffer. Not getting pussy is not suffering.

This wasn't supposed to be about ethics or being honorable btw, if that's the message you got from my thread. Everyone is selfish and that's fine and natural. But we depend on each other, like it or not, and when life strikes you down hard you will want to have people around who are there and able to help you. But that's not gonna happen without FAMILY or PEOPLE YOU CAN RELY ON, see original post.
I see ur point. Yeah I agree. It's important to still see the value in these other things and not ignore them. People and community is important.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Looks, Money, Status

You're welcome

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and PubertyMaxxer
It's obviously happiness you retards

Looking like this
0gnhblbixsv41

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Having a wife and kids is the #1 goal.

Chico gang 4 life

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
anyone think health > everything should leave this site asap.
because every surgery is risky, better look not necessary for being survivor.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
anyone think health > everything should leave this site asap.
because every surgery is risky, better look not necessary for being survivor.
You’ve clearly never been seriously ill

You’ve clearly never been seriously ill
i'm not saying health is not important. health is crucial but looksmaxing is risky as hell.
osteotomoies, implants... numerous risks included. even tretinoin has it.
so why looksmaxing if you really geniunely care about your health at first place ?

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
OP Keep us informed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 6873
tbh kinda want to just die a hero so i can get life outta the way

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 6873 and xefo