I hope

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
this site doesn’t go mainstream. That is all.

The number of posts on r/inceltears about incels.is and looksmax is surprisingly low.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
MainstreamSomething that is liked by a majority of people and doesn't pertain to any particular subculture. Mainstream is not a particular style of music/media, it has nothing to do with rap, it has nothing to do with the media forcing various forms of music/media onto youths. It's just stuff that a lot of people like. That's it.
And as for the people who think "mainstream should die"... What do you think would happen if everyone started listening to the more underground music that you like?

It would be mainstream. Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
MainstreamSomething that is liked by a majority of people and doesn't pertain to any particular subculture. Mainstream is not a particular style of music/media, it has nothing to do with rap, it has nothing to do with the media forcing various forms of music/media onto youths. It's just stuff that a lot of people like. That's it.
And as for the people who think "mainstream should die"... What do you think would happen if everyone started listening to the more underground music that you like?

It would be mainstream. Faggot.
You calling me a fag?

sex

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It won’t bro

Hope you get caged again ngl

I’m gonna have a shifty day, like always.