I hugged my oneitis today

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
This evening i went to see my oneitis after her history classes were done where she had sex with the brutal chad cocks while they were all on drugs (snus)

I walked with her and she was happy that she was with a pussyfree cuckold slave like me and told me that some incel rapist kept calling her to meet up and she walked away with me as soon as possible and she was so happy to have a white knight good boy like me.

When it was time to say goodbye - She asked me to hug her goodbye and i hugged her and pat her on the head with my virgin pussyfree fap hands and after that.

She then went home to get impregnated by Chad so she could get another abortion.

I’m now at home in my dark room, on my crusty cum bed writing on my phone about a girl that will never love me.

Just another day for the ugly little boy with a small cock.

E8978782 DAEA 44F6 B517 0358ED5E2C59

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, mvp2v1, 97baHater and 12 others
Was her skin soft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln and Zeruel
Stream quandale dingle by ghooloo | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44018 and Zeruel
This evening i went to see my oneitis after her history classes were done where she had sex with the brutal chad cocks while they were all on drugs (snus)

I walked with her and she was happy that she was with a pussyfree cuckold slave like me and told me that some incel rapist kept calling her to meet up and she walked away with me as soon as possible and she was so happy to have a white knight good boy like me.

When it was time to say goodbye - She asked me to hug her goodbye and i hugged her and pat her on the head with my virgin pussyfree fap hands and after that.

She then went home to get impregnated by Chad so she could get another abortion.

I’m now at home in my dark room, on my crusty cum bed writing on my phone about a girl that will never love me.

View attachment 2812495
Sorry mate I was calling her to meet up

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Aesthetic.pilled, Primalsplit and 1 other person
OP hugged a girl and smelled her fragrance.

Meanwhile I’m 32, never fucked anything other than my hand and my health is failing me. Why live?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Zeruel and 5'7 zoomer

Meanwhile I’m 32, never fucked anything other than my hand and my health is failing me. Why live?
Aren't you a sexhaver though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore

She doesn’t even have a fragrance.

She’s one of those good girl sluts that act really nice and innocent and also pretend to be virgins, but behind closed doors they insult incel baby dicks while screaming and creaming on brutal chad cocks on her pussy and asshole.

I love my oneitis.

7D542181 CC90 4885 B903 923EE58759C7

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Vermilioncore

She’s one of those good girl sluts that act really nice and innocent and also pretend to be virgins, but behind closed doors they insult incel baby dicks while screaming and creaming on brutal chad cocks on her pussy and asshole.

I love my oneitis.

View attachment 2813104
your way more cucked than me....:incel::incel::incel:

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
is nice to know another beta cuck like me:feelswhy:

• +1

I love my oneitis.

View attachment 2813104
My oneitis smelled like a liquid soap my grandma used to have at her house lmao

Used to be obsessed with her but now I don't really care. She's with some guy now on the other side of the country so what's the point?

• +1

View attachment 2812495
I honestly got slightly erect reading this

• +1
Then you woke up

• So Sad

View attachment 2812495
one step closer to feel her hole bro!!!!!!!

• JFL