I humiliated myself to be accepted. People used me to.prove wrestling moves.

N

Nation

Platinum
I wanted to be accepted by others and I remember of doing stupid aspie things, also I was manlet/framecel and I develooed a submissive personality when they were proving wrestling moves on me.
I just fooled myself thinking they were joking even if they weren't, I laughed/smiled nervously just because I had no idea how to react since I was too skinny and short to do that.

Also my fear was having problems at school and I never said anything.

Now I work in costruction and I have huge trouble setting boundaries since I'm a newbie everyone can treat me as they want...I need to learn the job and follow their advice because of poorcel.
When they jokes I try to be sarcastic about me ( self irony ) because I don't know what to say...my mind gets completely blank.
Im.not quick at replying if they are low class too...

Literally dont know what to do since I'm not a framecel anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14262, never_lucky and 4 others
Damn bro that's really fucked up, but the only way you can deal with childhood trauma is to seek a therapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 15099 and sly shinkai
I wanted to be accepted by others and I remember of doing stupid aspie things, also I was manlet/framecel and I develooed a submissive personality when they were proving wrestling moves on me.
I just fooled myself thinking they were joking even if they weren't, I laughed/smiled nervously just because I had no idea how to react since I was too skinny and short to do that.

Now I work in costruction and I have huge trouble setting boundaries since I'm a newbie everyone can treat me as they want...I need to learn the job and follow their advice because of poorcel.
When they jokes I try to be sarcastic about me ( self irony ) because I don't know what to say...my mind gets completely blank.

take revenge then

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Damn bro that's really fucked up, but the only way you can deal with childhood trauma is to seek a therapist
The only way to deal with trauma is to become a chad and have people treat you like a human for once in your life

If you cannot ascend, you will always be mentally abused and a failure, so might as well kill yourself

As a newbie you're gonna be tested no matter what. If someone crosses a line try to speak to them privately about it if you can. Don't even let snitching on someone enter your mind. Hold your own, roll with the punches, and take care of business by yourself if you have to.

Also, don't kiss anyones ass. Listen when you're spoken to but don't be constantly nodding your head all the time like a little b*tch. Don't laugh at anything that you don't find amusing. Though if one of the boss men cracks a stupid joke or something politely smile and acknowledge it if he's looking at you for a response.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
The only way to deal with trauma is to become a chad and have people treat you like a human for once in your life

If you cannot ascend, you will always be mentally abused and a failure, so might as well kill yourself
Ok bro go ahead

As a newbie you're gonna be tested no matter what. If someone crosses a line try to speak to them privately about it if you can. Don't even let snitching on someone enter your mind. Hold your own, roll with the punches, and take care of business by yourself if you have to.

Also, don't kiss anyones ass. Listen when you're spoken to but don't be constantly nodding your head all the time like a little b*tch. Don't laugh at anything that you don't find amusing. Though if one of the boss men cracks a stupid joke or something politely smile and acknowledge it if he's looking at you for a response.
Yes but they actually put me in embarass by saying im a virgin when im around gorls

ignore everything else said on this thread and focus on my following comment;

theyre not being nasty to you, its just construction work banter. they say mean things cos they literally want you to defend yourself and show you have a backbone and that there is someone in there.

so what you need to do is be quick witted and say things back to them about themself

if your bad at thinking at things on the spot.

do it at home, think about all the other guys you work with and think about all the things wrong with them that u could take the piss out of. so your ready with ammo if they come at u again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa and never_lucky
Yes but they actually put me in embarass by saying im a virgin when im around gorls
So? What kind of girls are you around when they say it? I've worked construction before and the type of girls who hang around most guys like that are nothing to write home about.

It doesn't matter what people say, it's how other people see it makes you feel. If you truly don't care and aren't afraid of confrontation good comebacks will naturally begin to roll off your tongue whenever you're in that type of situation.

You're young though. Every man has to go through this stuff.

I used to get my ass kicked wrestling all the time too when i was 7 years old trying to play with the 9 year olds. Oh well, it builds character I guess.

ignore everything else said on this thread and focus on my following comment;

theyre not being nasty to you, its just construction work banter. they say mean things cos they literally want you to defend yourself and show you have a backbone and that there is someone in there.

so what you need to do is be quick witted and say things back to them about themself

if your bad at thinking at things on the spot.

do it at home, think about all the other guys you work with and think about all the things wrong with them that u could take the piss out of. so your ready with ammo if they come at u again
This could possibly be a good comment, but we don't know much about OP's situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back