this is your average ethnic.
mogs hard 9999999999999999999999999/100 of all cum skin

Bqhd194lfvizdq1h

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
not really

but you are white
so why use the insult cum skin
i'm considered as ethnic by some here so i use it only for them.
so i do use the term deathnik or shitskin for narcy ones.
other than that, for me all ethnicity are nice and have gl people

Can you change your avi. That curry dude triggers me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
that dude is turkish
yea but you can be ethnic and white

what's your issue with this god of ethnic ?
you narcy shitskin hindu Copé ?
want a mog battle with this king ?
true. most people here are low iq for knowing that.
jfl i'm very happy with my ethnicity and the amount of true warriors and actual slayer. After all we are known as one of the most robust people.

jfl at those who hate their ethnicity for "muh white foid"

Their is a Bollywood actor don’t know the name looks just like him. Keep sucking his dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Their is a Bollywood actor don’t know the name looks just like him. Keep sucking his dick
@Pex1992 ? jfl
he mogs the Bollywood actors to hell and bad. in fact most Bollywood actors are meh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

this is your average curry

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, turkproducer and FatJattMofo

jfl i'm very happy with my ethnicity and the amount of true warriors and actual slayer. After all we are known as one of the most robust people.

what do you think about whats going on rn with kurdish?

• +1
So many indians in this thread I thought it was Diwali

• JFL
what do you think about whats going on rn with kurdish?
all the governors are just pure garbage and so are some part of the population who follower them. it's a sad shit but if you want to a country to change you need to you change youtself first ie the people

What's ur ethnicity brah?

• +1
He is right in the sense of white looking. Like some Punjabis or aryans in Afghanistan etc. White can be seen as a race too though (European genetic group)
white is a race bro. You can be light but not white

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
white is a race bro. You can be light but not white
nah not in my opinion.
white = white skin imo.

european is what people refer to but since i think caucasoids dont have much differences it doesnt make sense to me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
nah not in my opinion.
white = white skin imo.

european is what people refer to but since i think caucasoids dont have much differences it doesnt make sense to me.
White people is a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view. The term has at times been expanded to encompass persons of Middle Eastern and North African descent (for example, in the US census definition), persons who are often considered non-white in other contexts. The usage of "white people" or a "white race" for a large group of mainly or exclusively European populations, defined by their light skin, among other physical characteristics, and contrasting with "black people", Amerindians, and other "colored" people or "persons of color", originated in the 17th century. It was only during the 19th century that this vague category was transformed in a quasi-scientific system of race and skin color relations.

Also I'm pretty sure somone linked a page explaining differences between caucosoid and other ethnic skulls.

curries are robust, hard working people

nah not in my opinion.
white = white skin imo.

i agree.
put zygos uncle with a european skin and see if he will not be considered as a white

White people is a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view. The term has at times been expanded to encompass persons of Middle Eastern and North African descent (for example, in the US census definition), persons who are often considered non-white in other contexts. The usage of "white people" or a "white race" for a large group of mainly or exclusively European populations, defined by their light skin, among other physical characteristics, and contrasting with "black people", Amerindians, and other "colored" people or "persons of color", originated in the 17th century. It was only during the 19th century that this vague category was transformed in a quasi-scientific system of race and skin color relations.

Also I'm pretty sure somone linked a page explaining differences between caucosoid and other ethnic skulls.
that is mostly enviro.
i create a new definition

• Hmm...
that is mostly enviro.
i create a new definition
You can't just "create a new definition" lol. Saying Indians can be white just sounds dumb.

• +1
You can't just "create a new definition" lol. Saying Indians can be white just sounds dumb.
sounds dumb to you. doesnt to me. what else am i supposed to say then white skinned INdian? its bascially the same classification

sounds dumb to you. doesnt to me. what else am i supposed to say then white skinned INdian? its bascially the same classification
You call it a light skinned indian? Saying white Indian is like saying black Asian. The color of skin doesn't fully determine wether you are white or black. Lighter skinned indians still look Indian.

You call it a light skinned indian? Saying white Indian is like saying black Asian. The color of skin doesn't fully determine wether you are white or black. Lighter skinned indians still look Indian.
it isnt jfl.
because in reality there are white skinned Indians but there is no black skinned asians
it
wdym still look Indian? what is that even supposed to mean?

it isnt jfl.
because in reality there are white skinned Indians but there is no black skinned asians
what isn't? Also there are many black skinned indians, don't really know what you're on.
Veddids and Indo Melandids all have the same skin tone as black people, but no one calls them black Indians. Calling someone a white Indian is an effort to be white, which in itself is a cope.

what isn't? Also there are many black skinned indians, don't really know what you're on.
Veddids and Indo Melandids all have the same skin tone as black people, but no one calls them black Indians. Calling someone a white Indian is an effort to be white, which in itself is a cope.
jfl africans themselves call black indians black .
dont project on to me

• Hmm...
jfl africans themselves call black indians black .
dont project on to me
Dude you're the one projecting. I have never heard any Indian be called white or black.

• +1
Dude you're the one projecting. I have never heard any Indian be called white or black.
how am i projecting. you are saying " saying it is trying to be white" meanwhile Im just saying hard facts.
white skinned Indian = white Indian black skinned Indian = black Indian
pretty damn sure in India they also say it like this.

how am i projecting. you are saying " saying it is trying to be white" meanwhile Im just saying hard facts.
pretty damn sure in Indian they also say it like this.
I've literallly never heard anyone say black or white indian, but whatever.
pretty damn sure in India they also say it like this.
Like if you want to say white Indian or black Indian go ahead. But they aren't in the same category as white or black people.

I've literallly never heard anyone say black or white indian, but whatever.

Like if you want to say white Indian or black Indian go ahead. But they aren't in the same category as white or black people.
lmao dont try to argue with with FatJatt. He is a self hating ethnic trying to impose that everyone that is light skinned is automatically ¨white¨, instead of accepting the reality of different phenotypes and races.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
lmao dont try to argue with with FatJatt. He is a self hating ethnic trying to impose that everyone that is light skinned is automatically ¨white¨, instead of accepting the reality of different phenotypes and races.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you cant cope that the only benefit you have as european over most of the world is something many ethnics also have and also eye color is soon a thing you can change,
muuh phenotype. shut up narcy cunt

• Hmm...
I too this day have not seen a white passing Indian irl. It just is what it is. Saying "Indians can be white" is literally incorrect. And having your own definition of a word is really stupid.

• +1
I too this day have not seen a white passing Indian irl. It just is what it is. Saying "Indians can be white" is literally incorrect. And having your own definition of a word is really stupid.
it pisses off sfcels so i like it

Yeah I agree

do a nose job and give white color to zygos uncle i believe he could

I've seen lighter toned Indians but that's it. Race is more complex and caucasoid isn't the ideal term unless that only includes Europeans cause Europeans aka whites are their own genetic cluster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
it pisses off sfcels so i like it
You're logic is just flawed.

Do you think anyone outside of yourself will consider the white and black categories on poles to have Indians in them? It's just misleading really.

• +1