I imagine every curry as aziz ansari

You're logic is just flawed.

Do you think anyone outside of yourself will consider the white and black categories on poles to have Indians in them? It's just misleading really.
nah its better to have actually words for the areas instead of white and black.
stop using white and just say european.and stop using black and use african

nah its better to have actually words for the areas instead of white and black.
stop using white and just say european.and stop using black and use african
But no one will do so? You can't convince a whole forum to do that, let alone the whole world. White people will always look different from lighter colored Indians.

But no one will do so? You can't convince a whole forum to do that, let alone the whole world. White people will always look different from lighter colored Indians.
I will do it.
the forum doesnt have to agree . its better if they do because it makes more actual sense. white is a color. european is a race and region.

I will do it.

the forum doesnt have to agree . its better if they do because it makes more actual sense. white is a color. european is a race and region.
Whtie, when used in the context of race, is "a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view." White people is a synonym to Causasians, which are not Indians.

Whtie, when used in the context of race, is "a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view." White people is a synonym to Causasians, which are not Indians.
bro ive already gone through this. its a very popular defnition but in terms of looks theory its bullshit.

the reason I use the word white Indian is because white skin is an extreme halo and it needs to have its own word.

better to say white Indian than than say very light skinned Indian.
also caucasian is another outdated word for europeans

Zyzz brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
bro ive already gone through this. its a very popular defnition but in terms of looks theory its bullshit.

the reason I use the word white Indian is because white skin is an extreme halo and it needs to have its own word.

better to say white Indian than than say very light skinned Indian.
also caucasian is another outdated word for europeans
That's just white skin they're not white looking. By this logic alot of Koreans would be considered "white"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That's just white skin they're not white looking. By this logic alot of Koreans would be considered "white"
yea they are in the definition of looks.

im not saying they look european.

yea they are in the definition of looks.

im not saying they look european.
Then what's your definition of looking white? Having white skin?

Then what's your definition of looking white? Having white skin?
by looking white I mean white skin so yes
you cant really look like a color. you are that color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
what definition? Who defined it? There is no seperate definition for looks lol

the definition of white = white skin,

many people have used it before.

• Hmm...
the definition of white = white skin,

many people have used it before.
No, definition of white is Caucosoid. No one in this forum thinks that white people also include other races that have white colored skin so far except you.

No, definition of white is Caucosoid. No one in this forum thinks that white people also include other races that have white colored skin so far except you.
ok so?.

also no white isnt caucasoid either. otherwise you would be saying somalis are white .

• Hmm...
ok so?.

also no white isnt caucasoid either. otherwise you would be saying somalis are white .
What do you mean it isn't? That's what it's commonly reffering too. Also how are Somalis white?

What do you mean it isn't? That's what it's commonly reffering too. Also how are Somalis white?
all Indians are Caucasoid. most Somalis are Caucasoid all Arabs are Caucasoid all Europeans are Caucasoid .

so how does that make sense. a black skinned person could be classified as white .

those dont make sense. its a fucking color

• JFL
all Indians are Caucasoid. most Somalis are Caucasoid all Arabs are Caucasoid all Europeans are Caucasoid .

so how does that make sense. a black skinned person could be classified as white .

those dont make sense. its a fucking color
Good luck trying to convince everyone else. You sound legit dummb when you say Indians are white, even to me and I'm Indian.

Good luck trying to convince everyone else. You sound legit dummb when you say Indians are white, even to me and I'm Indian.
i swear .

when did I ever say all Indians were white?
i swear .

when did I ever say all Indians were white?

Last edited: