I IMPERSONATED JAMES SAPPHIRE AND WHY IM LEAVING THIS FORUM AND WHY I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
it was never about looksmaxxing it was never about self improvement nor success
its about shitposting saying over jfl and subhuman
the mods are cunts like papi mew giving me a 30% warning for having a post in the offtopic chat when others do the same but get off without warning https://looksmax.org/threads/ninja-pro-fortnite-gamer-psl-rating-in-this-photo.449665/unread for example.

this whole website is just complete cancer and made to ruin your self esteem just get the surgeries and gtfo while you can its doing nothing but making you depressed

before this website i slayed hard and was low inhib as fuck and now I'm an autist

i am not an incel nor do i identify with the incel community and i love all women and black people and gays

and this account was never actually james sapphire jfl i nabbed his photos off of his snap and Instagram
i am actually half indian half asian lol and 5 9
bye

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Melly, 14vic, rooman and 28 others
Ok, is this man david gandy in the same room with us right now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, fjor2096, rydofx and 1 other person
AND AWARD FOR MOST SCHIZOPHRENIC USER GOES TOOO.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 19281, Butthurt Dweller and 14 others
AND AWARD FOR MOST SCHIZOPHRENIC USER GOES TOOO.....
i was never schizophrenic my mom doing only fans was a whole lie and I'm not 5 2 shit I'm not even james sapphire

Ok, is this man david gandy in the same room with us right now?
dude what look this wasnt james sapphire my mom didn't do only fans and it was all a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
dude what look this wasnt james sapphire my mom didn't do only fans and it was all a joke
You made a good song bro but why did you said that you hate black people and hate homosexuals?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
i was never schizophrenic my mom doing only fans was a whole lie and I'm not 5 2 shit I'm not even james sapphire
Man you are worryingly sick in the head
Probably the sickest member on here
Get some help man,Im serious

• +1
Reactions: rooman, IhateDentists, Deleted member 19281 and 11 others
Nigga we all know it's really you jfl
You even confirmed it on instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, IhateDentists, Deleted member 19281 and 15 others
wtf, you aren't the real James Sapphire? I'm crying dude

You made a good song bro but why did you said that you hate black people and hate homosexuals?
i never said i hated blacks i like blacks actually have plenty of black friends i dont hate homos either and this account isn't james sapphire btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
wtf, you aren't the real James Sapphire? I'm crying dude
lol no james sapphire doesnt even know anything about looksmax i just thought since he's an easy target id larp as him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Man you are worryingly sick in the head
Probably the sickest member on here
Get some help man,Im serious
dude it was all satire

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
the mods are cunts like papi mew giving me a 30% warning for having a post in the offtopic chat when others do the same but get off without warning https://looksmax.org/threads/ninja-pro-fortnite-gamer-psl-rating-in-this-photo.449665/unread for example.

this whole website is just complete cancer and made to ruin your self esteem just get the surgeries and gtfo while you can its doing nothing but making you depressed

before this website i slayed hard and was low inhib as fuck and now I'm an autist

i am not an incel nor do i identify with the incel community and i love all women and black people and gays

and this account was never actually james sapphire jfl i nabbed his photos off of his snap and Instagram
bye
Fed identified.

• +1
yes i worked with the fbi and we will pay u a visit soon buddy

wanna be my friend moTHERUFUCKWEEER
The FBI cannot track me down because my phone is off status and I don't have an address anymore because I moved out of my old house and apartment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16058 and DivineBeing
sounds like something James Sapphire would say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
U are the real one

OP is capping

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot, ropemax and 4 others
@ForeverRecession sounds like a similar story to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Thanks op I will use this copy and paste for when I get doxxed too

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19281 and 6 others
then what was up with the voice messages man? u literally sent vocaroos with ur real voice, who was that?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Chindian, liked.

then what was up with the voice messages man? u literally sent vocaroos with ur real voice, who was that?
i asked him tot send the msg on insta and then i put my phone up to my headset for vocaroo
bro shutup
OP is capping
no I'm not no I'm not no IM NOT
U are the real one
lies
sounds like something James Sapphire would say
fuk james sapphire

You have an alter ego called "james sapphire" which comes out on a full moon :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, IhateDentists, ArdaxHG and 2 others
Everyone knew it was a larp you didn’t fool anyone you brainlet

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
This^ literally had a tiktok on his main account mentioned looksmax , someone must have exposed him on tiktok. Doxxers are sad people tbh, unless someone is a genuine danger to other peoples health or safety doxxing is the most cringe shit on Earth

• +1
Reactions: rooman, sergeant blackpill, Mik and 3 others

bye
We all saw the thread with the screen recording of you talking in that same faggot ass voice from the james saphire instagram page. JFL, its fucking over for your music career when they find the shit you said here NIGGER

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, aBetterMii and RoundHouse
We all saw the thread with the screen recording of you talking in that same faggot ass voice from the james saphire instagram page. JFL, its fucking over for your music career when they find the shit you said here NIGGER
This fucking nigger even confirmed it on his fucking insta :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 9446
No it actually is him LOL, theres audio messages from the james sapphire instagram page proving it was him, as the voice matches up with his vocaroos on this site. Now hes saying that he forced the real james saphire to say whatever he wanted for him and then he would record those audio messages into the vocaroo messages with his other phone :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
1816BF36 EF81 4FCD A178 D66AD60E9640

wtf is this niggas avi and why has he still not changed it? bro legit looks like satan wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, fjor2096, Vermilioncore and 6 others
Hes backpedaling for his music career, even stopping the funny schizo posts he did on tiktok. He should just keep posting the schizo bullshit on his tiktok like i told him to, this is fucking hilarious

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    7.8 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 16058 and prettyboislime

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You have an alter ego called "james sapphire" which comes out on a full moon :Comfy:
no i dont no IDONT NO IADONTT YOU FUCKER

bro come on thats an old song mother fucker spotifyt wont let me delete it why do u think i never promote it like my other song
No it actually is him LOL, theres audio messages from the james sapphire instagram page proving it was him, as the voice matches up with his vocaroos on this site. Now hes saying that he forced the real james saphire to say whatever he wanted for him and then he would record those audio messages into the vocaroo messages with his other phone :lul::lul::lul:
i speak like a normal person not like that
no he's not blackpilled james sapphire isn't incel plz forget about the name thanks
thanks yeah I'm actually indian
I'm trying to get stuff delete but alexander wont respond how do i delete msg on here??? also i speak like a normal man i hit pubert
This^ literally had a tiktok on his main account mentioned looksmax , someone must have exposed him on tiktok. Doxxers are sad people tbh, unless someone is a genuine danger to other peoples health or safety doxxing is the most cringe shit on Earth
how can i delete msg here alex wont respond pls help

no i dont no IDONT NO IADONTT YOU FUCKER

bro come on thats an old song mother fucker spotifyt wont let me delete it why do u think i never promote it like my other song

i speak like a normal person not like that

no he's not blackpilled james sapphire isn't incel plz forget about the name thanks

thanks yeah I'm actually indian

I'm trying to get stuff delete but alexander wont respond how do i delete msg on here??? also i speak like a normal man i hit pubert

how can i delete msg here alex wont respond pls help
Hey buddy, im probably just as schizophrenic as you. My real advice? I dont think this looksmax shit will actully matter for ur music career. As long as u get rid of messages that say you hate niggers and shit, you wont get cancelled. If you stay handsome, people finding out ur a looksmaxer without seeing u say racist or homophobic shit here they will probably just think its a cool story and personality trait of yours

Hey buddy, im probably just as schizophrenic as you. My real advice? I dont think this looksmax shit will actully matter for ur music career. As long as u get rid of messages that say you hate niggers and shit, you wont get cancelled. If you stay handsome, people finding out ur a looksmaxer without seeing u say racist or homophobic shit here they will probably just think its a cool story and personality trait of yours
i never said anything about blak ppl on here only homophobic and jewphobic stuff how can i erase it

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and aBetterMii
Your career is over, james.

Stop lying faggot
i could hurt you if i wanted to I'm a big fucking furry and i wish a girl could take a shit and poop on my foot oh yes that would make me very satisfied i couldn't get off to it but knowing she did that would make me feel accomplished complete almost