I IMPERSONATED JAMES SAPPHIRE AND WHY IM LEAVING THIS FORUM AND WHY I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME

i could hurt you if i wanted to I'm a big fucking furry and i wish a girl could take a shit and poop on my foot oh yes that would make me very satisfied i couldn't get off to it but knowing she did that would make me feel accomplished complete almost
Bro you'll just have to wait till the site shuts down completely

i could hurt you if i wanted to I'm a big fucking furry and i wish a girl could take a shit and poop on my foot oh yes that would make me very satisfied i couldn't get off to it but knowing she did that would make me feel accomplished complete almost
This is why you should never say anything you'll regret if ever found out on sites like this man, seriously speaking, no way to delete things either. Learning experience

This is why you should never say anything you'll regret if ever found out on sites like this man, seriously speaking, no way to delete things either. Learning experience
jaems sapphire doestn assosoicat with this erver

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG and DivineBeing
jaems sapphire doestn assosoicat with this erver
Brother, just do what i did rn and buy VIP, you can delete old posts/threads. I just deleted a few old things right now bcuz of privacy

Brother, just do what i did rn and buy VIP, you can delete old posts/threads. I just deleted a few old things right now bcuz of privacy
wtf wait i can delete every fucking post I've ever made??

There is a limit to how much you can delete daily I believe, but its a start.
eh whatever fuck it once i leanmaxx fully and try to get more famous on tiktok idgaf who sees my posts there's tons of excuses to make

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
He confirmed himself on instagram lol

@curlyheadjames someone made a website about u it’s over :feelsbadman:

U should be careful bro someone is making full on tiktoks about what u said here. If ur not James then no need to worry just sit back relax and watch the chaos unfold on an innocent bystander that you larped as.

U should be careful bro someone is making full on tiktoks about what u said here. If ur not James then no need to worry just sit back relax and watch the chaos unfold on an innocent bystander that you larped as.
wtf yo send me the tiktoks

tell me this is a lie james

• +1
Reactions: rooman and StrangerDanger