I inject T and still feel like shit. What should I do?

D

Deleted member 2130

Elite level shower taker
I started injecting 125 mg test E weekly 6 weeks ago. My natty T levels were around 450 ng / dl before injecting. Now it is 1260 ng / dl. But I barely feel any change. My mood, energy, libido is still shit, improvement is only slight. Would I feel different if I raised the dose? I would have already done it if the norwood reaper hadn't been knocking on my door. It is a bit risky because of that.

My current blood work results

11XAmSe.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Elvisandreaa, lutte and 1 other person
Have you ever been on accutane

cocaine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2130 and pizza
diet looking like?

Probably because you fell for the Testosterone meme where your entire state of mind is controlled by 1 hormone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14978, VLONE and 4 others
Tesztoszteron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2733, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
hungarycel

cortisol and tsh seems high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 2130
I've heard bi-weekly is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
I never felt any different on T mood or energy wise, either on trt or a gram+ a week. If anything I was more tired on higher doses. Juiced for 10 years so tried everything

• Woah
You're hypothyroid though with that tsh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, KraftDurchLeid, Dainslief and 1 other person
You almost certainly have hypothyroidism with a tsh that high. Get it checked out asap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dainslief, Deleted member, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
I started injecting 125 mg test E weekly 6 weeks ago. My natty T levels were around 450 ng / dl before injecting. Now it is 1260 ng / dl. But I barely feel any change. My mood, energy, libido is still shit, improvement is only slight. Would I feel different if I raised the dose? I would have already done it if the norwood reaper hadn't been knocking on my door. It is a bit risky because of that.

My current blood work results

11XAmSe.jpg

Best to ask this question on this forum, they are experts with this kind of thing.

There are high IQ members I would trust on here such as @AlexChase89

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Best to ask this question on this forum, they are experts with this kind of thing.

There are high IQ members I would trust on here such as @AlexChase89
His tsh is way too high for a young male, despite being within the upper limit of the reference range. Anything over 2.5 would be suspicious, 4.25 is almost certainly hypo. Needs to see an endocrinologist

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Gaia262
jfl at the retards who think that they would become alphas after injecting T :lul::lul::lul:

you need to change your inner nature, your psychology, your emotional profile, your attitude to life and problems, after that your T would rise, if you live and think like a pussy - you will stay prolactin nipple even after injecting

endogenic T DOESN'T DO SHIT to your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21863, ArdaxHG and 6 others
If you change yourself - your hormonal profile changes as well

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You almost certainly have hypothyroidism with a tsh that high. Get it checked out asap
You are right btw. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism few years ago, I took levothyroxine because of that. I actually saw an endocrinologist 2 months ago, he didn't mention I should use medication right now, even though he saw my blood work results which were the same as now regarding TSH.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Also bloodwork doesn't do shit, idk how exactly they are working, but if you use your T, if u r active in life, then your T connects to receptors and bloodwork doesn't see shit. You can have T below average in the blood work result, but feeling the you have ever feeled in your life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You are right btw. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism few years ago, I took levothyroxine because of that. I actually saw an endocrinologist 2 months ago, he didn't mention I should use medication right now, even though he saw my blood work results which were the same as now regarding TSH.
Did you feel better on it? Did they titrate the dose with bloodwork?

Your main problem is FSH and LH, not T

Did you feel better on it? Did they titrate the dose with bloodwork?
Yeah I did feel better, I was fatigued before that, that went away. Dose was the same all along, I took that for a couple of months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Your main problem is FSH and LH, not T
FSH and LH are low for everyone who injects T. I also inject HCG which mimics the action of LH, but it is not picked up by the blood test.

• +1
Reactions: Sens and TrestIsBest
Get on T3 and T4 asap (better than T4 monotherapy)

imagine call yourself endocrinologist and don't do shit about TSH 4+ when it's has to be like 1.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 4054 and TrestIsBest
Also bloodwork doesn't do shit, idk how exactly they are working, but if you use your T, if u r active in life, then your T connects to receptors and bloodwork doesn't see shit. You can have T below average in the blood work result, but feeling the you have ever feeled in your life
Change your avi

jfl at the retards who think that they would become alphas after injecting T :lul::lul::lul:

you need to change your inner nature, your psychology, your emotional profile, your attitude to life and problems, after that your T would rise, if you live and think like a pussy - you will stay prolactin nipple even after injecting

endogenic T DOESN'T DO SHIT to your brain
Shortly - some people need reincarnation

Shortly - some people need reincarnation
no, bro. But it's a hard way, people don't wanna change, they wanna take pill a become a superhero. Every person, if he doesn't have serious desieses with health can change his hormonal profile naturally.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Injecting T is a meme.

Injecting T is a meme.
It has become a bit of a meme thanks to guys like RealRob on lookism, who claim that injecting T will make you feel like a God, and girls will sense it and fall for you. In reality nobody should expect from injecting T to solve all the psychical and mental issues, unless you were confirmed low T. I was never low T so I don't feel much of a difference. But it is legit for anabolic effects.

There is one thing I don't understand. When I took Clomid I felt better than after I started injecting. Clomid shot up LH, maybe that was the reason? T levels were similar.

Last edited:
Lol hormones on looksmaxing fourm. Fuck this life. I need to get my test e tested. I'm pretty sure I'm low.

sounds like depression to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
Symptoms of low dopamine possibly
I also took wellbutrin which is a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor that increases dopamine. Didn't do anything for me.