I INJECTED LIPOLAB INTO MY BUCCALS INTRAORALLY, HERE ARE MY TIPS

milkcuck

milkcuck

Iron
Just last night I injected about 1 ML of Lipolab into each buccal intraorally. The process I’m about to describe may seem like a complete pain in the ass, but it’s actually probably the best method of administration for a couple reasons.
1.You are at a significantly much much lower chance of hitting a facial nerve.
As can be seen by this image the face is an ABSOLUTE CLUSTERFUCK of nerves and vein
IMG 2289
Every injection you do superficially is essentially a gamble to whether you will hit something important or not,
remember getting a terrible occlusion will hurt your looksmaxxing progress:feelspepo:

Like pneumo discussed in his thread, there are significantly less possible nerves to hit when you go through the intra oral mucosa.
This is why buccal fat removals are preformed by incisions under the Stenson duct as can be seen by this surgical video

2.It is 10x easier to identify the buccal fat pad when looking through the mouth:feelsautistic:.
Simply push your cheek in from the outside with you thumb and the buccal fat pad will clearly identify itself

These are the reasons I PERSONALLY CHOSE to do it intraorally, this is in no way shape or form advice. I want to be very clear that absolutely none of this is safe or easy to do. This entire process fucking sucked to do and was incredibly painful. The following is meant for people who are 100% deadset on doing this to try to show people the safest possible way to do this WHICH IS STILL EXTREMELY UNSAFE! PLEASE DO NO DO THIS. NOT EVEN FOR LEGAL PURPOSES, IT TRULY WAS NOT FUCKING FUN, I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS PROCEDURE AT ALL TO ANYONE. If you are even considering doing this you have to realize that something has gone wrong and you need help or counseling.

This is what I personally did to do this procedure as safe as it could have been done from my perspective

1. ANTISEPTICS AND ANTIBIOTICS
One of the largest concerns for me was the risk of infection. Infection in the buccal fat and subsequent sepsis can fucking kill you in under 24 hours. If you are going to do this I strongly urge you to take every safety precaution you possibly can.
Povidone-Iodine
Povidone-Iodine is one of the most common antiseptics used in the dental industry in order to prevent infection and sepsis during oral surgery. That plus ease of sourcing is the main reason I choosed to use it as the preffered antiseptic for doing this. Povidone-Iodine is highly effective as an antiseptic however you MUST ALSO HAVE A CLEAN WORKING ENVIROMENT. Here are some important notes

-If you retardedly choose to do this at all then these apply
-dilution of the solution will likely be needed as the usual concentration used in dental practices is 1% povidone iodine
-You should wash the syringe in the povidone iodine after filling the syringe with whatever fat dissolver you choose in order to be as clean as possible
- DO NOT SWALLOW IT YOU CAN GET IODINE POISONING
- you have to completely dissinfect the mouth before hand
Antibiotics (THESE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE)
- Antibiotics will save your life incase of sepsis or infection, please just take the extra fucking precaution and get them. The slight amount of effort to get them is worth it for your life. The gold standard for surgery is one dose of amoxicillin 30 minutes to one hour before surgery and subsequently afterwards

- You can also add in a few diffrent types of antibiotic ointments that are absorbable through the mucosa membrane but DO NOT RELY ON THEM, THERE IS NO PROMISE THEY WIll REACH HOW FAR YOU INJECTED UNLIKE SYSTEMIC ANTIBIOTICS SUCH AS AMOXICILLIN.

NONE OF THESE THINGS 100% ELIMINATE THE RISK OF INFECTION, ONLY REDUCE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU WERE TO DO THIS YOU ARE STILL INCURRING RISK

2. INJECTION ANGLE AND ENTRY POINT
This section is going to be alot shorter since there isn't alot to talk about. The main goal when injecting is to NOT hit the parotid duct which can be seen below
Figure 4.Relationship of the BFP with the parotid duct. (A) Type A: the parotid duct travels over the buccal extension. (B) Type B: the parotid duct travels through the buccal extension. (C) Type C: the parotid duct travels superior to the buccal extension of the BFP (Hwang et al. [18]).

Due to the position of the parotid duct its best to inject at a shallower angle that is more parallel to it in order to avoid potential damage:dafuckfeels:. Remeber that PPC fat dissolvers are able to cause tissue necrosis.

Thats it. If you are considering doing this I would strongly advise you not to. Doing this at all is still very bad,, all I am provinding are potential ways you can lower the risk of killing or maiming yourself while doing such, which is still high. Please if you have absolutely any other softmaxxes or hardmaxxes you can do before this do them and think about this more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, PsychoH, opeggard and 11 others
Shit formatting fix the text color i cant read

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, PsychoH, selfimprovementbo and 4 others
change the black text, i cant read

Just use a gua sha and be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, thegiganigga, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
Just last night I injected about 1 ML of Lipolab into each buccal intraorally. The process I’m about to describe may seem like a complete pain in the ass, but it’s actually probably the best method of administration for a couple reasons.
1.You are at a significantly much much lower chance of hitting a facial nerve.
As can be seen by this image the face is an ABSOLUTE CLUSTERFUCK of nerves and vein
Every injection you do superficially is essentially a gamble to whether you will hit something important or not,
remember getting a terrible occlusion will hurt your looksmaxxing progress:feelspepo:

Like pneumo discussed in his thread, there are significantly less possible nerves to hit when you go through the intra oral mucosa.
This is why buccal fat removals are preformed by incisions under the Stenson duct as can be seen by this surgical video

2.It is 10x easier to identify the buccal fat pad when looking through the mouth:feelsautistic:.
Simply push your cheek in from the outside with you thumb and the buccal fat pad will clearly identify itself

These are the reasons I PERSONALLY CHOSE to do it intraorally, this is in no way shape or form advice. I want to be very clear that absolutely none of this is safe or easy to do. This entire process fucking sucked to do and was incredibly painful. The following is meant for people who are 100% deadset on doing this to try to show people the safest possible way to do this WHICH IS STILL EXTREMELY UNSAFE! PLEASE DO NO DO THIS. NOT EVEN FOR LEGAL PURPOSES, IT TRULY WAS NOT FUCKING FUN, I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS PROCEDURE AT ALL TO ANYONE. If you are even considering doing this you have to realize that something has gone wrong and you need help or counseling.

This is what I personally did to do this procedure as safe as it could have been done from my perspective

1. ANTISEPTICS AND ANTIBIOTICS
One of the largest concerns for me was the risk of infection. Infection in the buccal fat and subsequent sepsis can fucking kill you in under 24 hours. If you are going to do this I strongly urge you to take every safety precaution you possibly can.
Povidone-Iodine
Povidone-Iodine is one of the most common antiseptics used in the dental industry in order to prevent infection and sepsis during oral surgery. That plus ease of sourcing is the main reason I choosed to use it as the preffered antiseptic for doing this. Povidone-Iodine is highly effective as an antiseptic however you MUST ALSO HAVE A CLEAN WORKING ENVIROMENT. Here are some important notes

-If you retardedly choose to do this at all then these apply
-dilution of the solution will likely be needed as the usual concentration used in dental practices is 1% povidone iodine
-You should wash the syringe in the povidone iodine after filling the syringe with whatever fat dissolver you choose in order to be as clean as possible
- DO NOT SWALLOW IT YOU CAN GET IODINE POISONING
- you have to completely dissinfect the mouth before hand
Antibiotics (THESE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE)
- Antibiotics will save your life incase of sepsis or infection, please just take the extra fucking precaution and get them. The slight amount of effort to get them is worth it for your life. The gold standard for surgery is one dose of amoxicillin 30 minutes to one hour before surgery and subsequently afterwards

- You can also add in a few diffrent types of antibiotic ointments that are absorbable through the mucosa membrane but DO NOT RELY ON THEM, THERE IS NO PROMISE THEY WIll REACH HOW FAR YOU INJECTED UNLIKE SYSTEMIC ANTIBIOTICS SUCH AS AMOXICILLIN.

NONE OF THESE THINGS 100% ELIMINATE THE RISK OF INFECTION, ONLY REDUCE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU WERE TO DO THIS YOU ARE STILL INCURRING RISK

2. INJECTION ANGLE AND ENTRY POINT
This section is going to be alot shorter since there isn't alot to talk about. The main goal when injecting is to NOT hit the parotid duct which can be seen below
Figure 4.Relationship of the BFP with the parotid duct. (A) Type A: the parotid duct travels over the buccal extension. (B) Type B: the parotid duct travels through the buccal extension. (C) Type C: the parotid duct travels superior to the buccal extension of the BFP (Hwang et al. [18]).
Due to the position of the parotid duct its best to inject at a shallower angle that is more parallel to it in order to avoid potential damage:dafuckfeels:. Remeber that PPC fat dissolvers are able to cause tissue necrosis.

Thats it. If you are considering doing this I would strongly advise you not to. Doing this at all is still very bad,, all I am provinding are potential ways you can lower the risk of killing or maiming yourself while doing such, which is still high. Please if you have absolutely any other softmaxxes or hardmaxxes you can do before this do them and think about this more.

a tiny needle poke will not result in infection

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and aestheticsrespecter
Did you ascend?

a tiny needle poke will not result in infection
Yeah very unlikely but still it isn’t ur abdomen, ur injecting it directly in your face which has a 10x greater blood supply and is right next to your brain so it has like a much shorter travel path to killing you compared to like your thigh.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and got.daim
@pneumocystosis my bad I forgot to tag u

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and pneumocystosis
Did you purposely make the formatting this bad to troll

Did you purposely make the formatting this bad to troll
I did it so lebgfinal has to turn it to light mode and view something brighter than a candle in his turborotter lair

There’s no way this nigga went to all the trouble of antibiotics just for 1ml JFL @androgenic @Clavicular @Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, caiolindo and Orc
Holy fuck im mirin this shit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and milkcuck
There’s no way this nigga went to all the trouble of antibiotics just for 1ml JFL @androgenic @Clavicular @Orc
JFL yea if u use antibiotics just LDAR atp, its prob a 30g needle to :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, SteveRogers and nigkook
Ik it’s high inhib AF but but currently I would say prob less than 300 people in the entire world have injected ts intraorally, there’s only like 20 ppl who have stated they done it. For me I used to get skin infections a lot so I have a fuckton of amoxicillin sitting in my cabinets, would be retarded not to take extra precaution for literally no effort

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Also I did 1 ml per buccal lmao

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Also I did 1 ml per buccal lmao
I did 3ml per perioral fat pad, I know a guy :feelshah: who did like 8ml in each lower cheek (buccal + perioral) - neither even swabbed jfl

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck
worst that will happen is you will totally fuck up your facial muscles and end up looking like you have a stroke

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck
How's your progress with the buccals going bhai? My lipolab is arriving finally tomorrow after many delays so could you give me some hopeful?

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
How's your progress with the buccals going bhai? My lipolab is arriving finally tomorrow after many delays so could you give me some hopeful?
Pretty good, still have only done it that one injection (doing one today and will be doing more regularly atp) and already have some pretty decent effects. Used to have to cheek bite for any sort of hollows but if I’m debloated in good lighting now I have then. Also the fat pad definitely feels smaller

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Can you do this without going intraorally, I did like 0.1ml x 4 pricks per cheek near my buccal area but I don't feel like I did enough at all.

Could I try this tonight? 1ml (non-intraorally) in the buccal area?

Can you do this without going intraorally, I did like 0.1ml x 4 pricks per cheek near my buccal area but I don't feel like I did enough at all.

wtf is wrong w you blud
your buccal fat shrink and go with age, assuming ur not asian. if you’ve done it your probably gonna look like you aged like 3-4 years, and if you didn’t, you will
stop taking forum advice and live life blud

wtf is wrong w you blud
your buccal fat shrink and go with age, assuming ur not asian. if you’ve done it your probably gonna look like you aged like 3-4 years, and if you didn’t, you will
stop taking forum advice and live life blud

U look good without buccal at any age, I wanna ascend now

Also, I can't live life.

I just want hollow cheeks, I look so good when I cheek bite, even slightly. Without this, I feel gigainsecure.

Yeah very unlikely but still it isn’t ur abdomen, ur injecting it directly in your face which has a 10x greater blood supply and is right next to your brain so it has like a much shorter travel path to killing you compared to like your thigh.
explain. Botox, facial fillers etc. never require a systemic antibiotic and doctors perform those procedures 1000 times a day. Is this different because of the bacterial biome of the mouth? If so then why don't dentists administer systemic antibiotics when they inject novocaine, other anesthetics, etc.? Same risk right?

explain. Botox, facial fillers etc. never require a systemic antibiotic and doctors perform those procedures 1000 times a day. Is this different because of the bacterial biome of the mouth? If so then why don't dentists administer systemic antibiotics when they inject novocaine, other anesthetics, etc.? Same risk right?
Theoretically but also your home setup isn’t as sterile as a dentists office. I’m just trynna keep ppl safe but use your own judgement. The second time I’ve done it I didn’t use any antibiotics at all and am fine

Idk you would have to ask Steve Roger’s. I think intra oral is best. I’ve done it a couple times and honestly it’s pretty easy after first time

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon