I interviewed K-Shami just now

Interview me next nigga

2 moggers in frame my screen is all white

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken

heres the vid, seemed like a chill guy and was quite likeable. I know some of u guys dont like him but he was nice to me.

23:36 Bro's acting like he doesnt know loox :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Hes a conman, an honorable man such as yourself shouldn’t associate with him
calling out u brethren sand nigger eh, pretty jewish act from the semites. Maybe the painter shouldve gassed the middle east as well

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and cannotbeasked
is k shami a looksmax user ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and datboijj
NO FUCKING WAY JFL

@SyrianPsycho
apparently a larp account according to his interview, fag is trying to hide that he has anything to do with this website, Fucking jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, inward gonioncel, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
apparently a larp account according to his interview, fag is trying to hide that he has anything to do with this website, Fucking jew
Steals from BOTB and doesn't even give back. Tsk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, got.daim and Clavicular
Who

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Both liers and fake psyops

heres the vid, seemed like a chill guy and was quite likeable. I know some of u guys dont like him but he was nice to me.

your voice is so montone
even an average nt personality like his mogs you so hard

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
start drama w him now to get more popular. we need ur word spread on a global level :blackpill:

• +1

he's down to earth bros... i respect him now ngl

• +1
@Clavicular Butchered the fuck out of Tazarotene

• +1
  • +1
Oh look the two niggas who lowered the average looksmax.org user to a broccoli haired 10 year old tiktokcel who wouda thought

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, maarda, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Calls him a horsefaced grifter here first then suddenly you're all buddies respecting each other on an interview like you never said that :feelskek: Two faced faggot does it for the clout and doesn't stand on business.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, sexchat, try2beme and 4 others

Jfl imagine when he gets famous like all the tiktokmaxxers and then some of the stuff he has said on here gets out :lul:

• +1
I mean hes a dick fuck that sand nigger but lets be honest what he did was legendary.
Bro didnt work AT all he did was just copy some BOTB thread and filmed tiktoks about it and got rich from that. Now his whole income is from posting his face and hes famous asf from that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and RichardSpencel
“He was nice to me” did he take you on a date before he fucked you too?
Nigger why are you so mad :lul::lul: left 2 comments and everything, spinning on the tip n shit :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Clavicular
calling out u brethren sand nigger eh, pretty jewish act from the semites. Maybe the painter shouldve gassed the middle east as well
Eat shit indian that piece of filth is no brethren of mine im gulf arab and hes a levantine slave

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme