I JFL at r/shortguys blackpill stories

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
If you ever wanna read some genuine, most brutal blackpill stories, go on r/shortguys JFL they got some gold content over there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, deepfuckingvalue, butterworld and 6 others
height is a meme bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, N8verBegan, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Face > height. God I’m 5 8 but if I was ugly omg

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, bloomercel and Gonthar
r/smalldickproblems is more brootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and N8verBegan
height is cope

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Definitely. Manlets are just insecure, if they had good faces that's all they'd need.
Naaah...there are so many stories when a manlet picks up a girl online or on a dating app, they meet for the first time in a bar or restaurant, everything is going amazing, until it's time to go and when they get up, the girl realizes she's taller than him, and it's soooo over, her expression immediately changes, and that's the first and last date with that girl for the manlet.
This stuff is so common it even appeared many times in movies and tv shows.

Naaah...there are so many stories when a manlet picks up a girl online or on a dating app, they meet for the first time in a bar or restaurant, everything is going amazing, until it's time to go and when they get up, the girl realizes she's taller than him, and it's soooo over, her expression immediately changes, and that's the first and last date with that girl for the manlet.
This stuff is so common it even appeared many times in movies and tv shows.

Being shorter than the specific girl you are trying to get with ≠ being short in general and getting with shorter women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Definitely. Manlets are just insecure, if they had good faces that's all they'd need.
GL 5’8 can still get laid. But below 5’6 is ovER regardless of face

Nope actually, face always wins as long as your height is equal to or greater than the girl you want.

If you ever wanna read some genuine, most brutal blackpill stories, go on r/shortguys JFL they got some gold content over there
r/asianmasculinity is equally as funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and N8verBegan
Height >>>> looks

The feeling of being 16 and checking ur height to see that u grew to 6’0 has to hit different ( I wouldn’t know tho)

Height is prevalent in every aspect of life, what is muh chad face gonna do on the basketball court

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Being shorter than the specific girl you are trying to get with ≠ being short in general and getting with shorter women.
Not really, for them it only matters your height compared to the other guys, if you're below average then it's over, even if you're a little taller than them, lot of girls that are 5'2-5'3 for example will reject guys that are 5'5-5'6, if the average height for men in that place is 5'10 let's say, shorter girls can be very heightist to compensate for their insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel and N8verBegan
My friends 5'6 HTN and got laid, ig thats some lifefuel for manlets

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
pretty true from my expirence. Plus I’m white so that helps too. JBW I guess
Tbh white manlets can just geomaxx to asian JFL