I JFL hard at the tribe on this forum + bragging exposed (JFL MEGA THREAD)

Is this really the same @Rift678 that made this post here?

giphy.gif
Damn bro im exposed šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Caged at the gif in op

• +1
Reactions: Golang
JFL if you think thatā€™s me nigga. Thatā€™s the biggest meme on psl fatman.
Is it possible to see your face in pvt? Or you feel too high-inhib? The reason is, I just want to see what kind of face makes a girl act like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, DoctorPMA and Golang
Quality and High IQ post, I laughed pretty hard.

What app do you use to make the gifs?

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Is it possible to see your face in pvt? Or you feel too high-inhib? The reason is, I just want to see what kind of face makes a girl act like that.
Every tribe member has seen numerous pictures and videos of me. I wonā€™t ever post any real pictures of myself on this forum under any circumstance for numerous reasons. JFL at you trying to bait me in sending you pictures by calling me high inhib pls rope newcel.

• JFL
Every tribe member has seen numerous pictures and videos of me. I wonā€™t ever post any real pictures of myself on this forum under any circumstance for numerous reasons. JFL at you trying to bait me in sending you pictures by calling me high inhib pls rope newcel.
You are indeed high-inhib. No problem bro. I don't want to push you out of your comfort zone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Administrator
What app do you use to make the gifs?
The running dude gif was made by @Petsmart so ask him. It is ironic tho that he went from making fun of the tribe to joining them when it got popular.

• JFL
The running dude gif was made by @Petsmart so ask him. It is ironic tho that he went from making fun of the tribe to joining them when it got popular.
Bandwagon effect, beta trait ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator and DoctorPMA
I agree. Even if the tribe takes over this forum I will still not join.
JFL nigga youā€™re too ugly to even join and irrelevant. Dont think for one second youā€™d ever be able to join us lol

• JFL
JFL nigga youā€™re too ugly to even join and irrelevant. Dont think for one second youā€™d ever be able to join us lol
Sure buddy. Prior to this post I was being invited with open arms. You dont even know what I look like anyways.

• JFL
Sure buddy. Prior to this post I was being invited with open arms. You dont even know what I look like anyways.

giphy.gif

CAGING AT YOU DELUSIONAL APE THINKING WE WOULD EVER INVITE A DELUSIONAL ASPIE SUBHUMAN LIKE YOURSELF INTO THE TRIBE. KEEP FANTASIZING ABOUT BEING INVITED TO THE MOST RENT FREE GROUP TO EVER EXIST ON PSL YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 2769
Megathread:

3/5 is tagging other users
1/5 talking shit
1/5 of "exposing"

MEGATHREAD

Lol bro