I joked about rape with my 13 year old cousin and he told his mum

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
I am such an autist. I joked I wanna rape some hot celebrity cause I thought he'd think I'm cool. Well he fucking told his mum and now she thinks I'm a bad influence. Was this non NT or was he just a cuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, forevergymcelling, klip11 and 3 others
Both tbh. What kind of 13yo boy gets pissy about that. Bit of a fag ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 19036, klip11 and 4 others
E36ACC63 32F0 4F1F A9B6 EE54959D0D23

Both tbh. What kind of 13yo boy gets pissy about that. Bit of a fag ngl
He is an insane momma's boy and insanely normie. But I thought since he actually carries convos at times he would not judge me for a joke but he did. I hate people tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 19036 and John124
I am such an autist. I joked I wanna rape some hot celebrity cause I thought he'd think I'm cool. Well he fucking told his mum and now she thinks I'm a bad influence. Was this non NT or was he just a cuck?
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
no one jokes about rape IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23115
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22930, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 7580, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
no dude literally no one jokes about rape, same with killing people
This is probably a younger zoomer thing tbh since they've been indoctrinated with the cuckest shit recently. When I was 13 people were making racist, sexist and dark jokes and basically no one cared. Even foids would make them. I guess though being NT is adapting to present circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 1851 and isis_Bleach
no dude literally no one jokes about rape, same with killing people
depends if they're incels, my social group made jokes relating to rape and pedopihlia a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 1851
depends if they're incels, my social group made jokes relating to rape and pedopihlia a lot
i've never had friends who joked about pedophilia ngl. My incel friend called this guy a pedo for a dating a girl a grade below him. I got serious jibes by some bc i openly said i would fuck a girl 2 grades below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Be open about it. I think all women know deep down that all boys fantasize about raping a girl at some point. Tell your mom and your aunt it is what it is and to get the f*ck over it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 23115
lol, I used to be able to joke about rape with my friends but not anymore, they like pretending to be grown up and shit now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23115
He's a cuck. You did nothing wrong.

• +1
no one jokes about rape IRL
Yes they do. They'll joke about you getting prison raped by Tyrone all day long. How many normies thought this was funny

But if what he's saying is true and isn't a LARP, then that means there were guys (who probably were heterosexual) that was forced to basically take the role of a bottom in gay sex. Normies will say "well he shouldn't have broke the law". But a woman can torture and kill babies and puppies and normies will say "No MaTtEr WhAt a WoMaN NeVeR DesERvEs RaPe"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23115 and Trilogy
and insanely normie.
This. I heard NTmaxxed normiefags say that raping a femoid is worse then murder. The hypocritical part is that they don't care if it's a faggot raping and damaging a young boy because "muh homophobia". Normies are delusional. Raping a JB and is perfectly fine.

he's a fag and you're autistic as fuck
13 year olds are pieces of shit