I just almost killed my dog- had to get emergency surgery - hot chinese nurse

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I was eating some chickenn skewers. the skewers were wooden and pointed and about 8cm long

and i was teasing my dog with it, she kept jumping up trying to get it, and i kept pulling it up

but then she jumped up really high and snatched it out of my hand

and she literally just swallowed the chicken and wooden skewer right that second, no chewing or anything, just inhaled it

and i was freaking out like shit wtf are we going to do

so i ran upstairs and searched in gpt4 wtf do i do

and it said i need to do an endoscopy at the vets where they put a tube with a camera on it through her mouth and it goes through her body and they can pull it out

or a surgery may be needed if they cant get it via that

so i rang like 20 vets and they were all closed cos its sunday. apart from some giga expensive one

while my mom was searching on google and reading on bullshit forums saying the dog will be okay and just to feed it bread to make the stick coated so it wont hurt her. and they said she will be ok, she doesnt have to go to the vet. and we cant afford surgery and we dont have pet insurance so we will just do nothing

but my mom is legit fucking retarded. she is the definition of a coper. she was denying reality that she will obviously die and wont be able to digest a wooden stick.

but im the definition of reality and knew we had to get her to a vet and ignored my retarded coper mom

so i went to the vet

and the vet was some cute little late 20s chinese lady , she was so hot and nice

said we need to get the wooden skewer out of my dog today or it will pierce her insides and kill her

but then theres the option of

1. doing endoscopy where they put a tube inside her with a camera and get it out
but the risks are they wont be able to get it out so they will have to transform the procedure into a surgery which will cost 2x more money which i cant afford. so she will just have to die if the endoscopy doesnt work

and then 2. straight up doing the surgery straight away, on her stomach to get the stick out. but it might have gotten stuck in her throat on the way down so the surgery will be pointless cos it wont be there. or she might get sepsis from the surgery there is a chance of that

so i literally didnt know which one to pick, and the chinese vet girl wouldnt tell me which one has higher likelyhood of surviving cos she didnt want to be held accountable

so i had to get her to give me a piece of paper

and i statistically calculated in %s of which one is more likely she will survive if she can only get 1 procedure

so i had to calculate in for what % chance they will be able to get it out with endoscopy, she kept saying no but i asked her how many surgeries they did, and how many were successful to work out a % which was 75% success rate

then calculate what % chance the stick has gone to her stomach which will allow us to get it out, but they cant get it if it hasnt reached her stomach. she wouldnt tell me an answer but i kept asking her until she said 50% chance it reached her stomach.

then what % chance she will die of sepsis from the surgery afterwards

so i figured out it was like 25% chance she would die from endoscopy, and 45% chance she would die from surgery

would be helpful if the vet fucking told me that, but she didnt want to be held accountable, and couldnt be bothered to do some rough estimations to decide which was the best procedure to do

and as we were talking about what % chance she has of death of each procedure, my dog jumped onto my lap and started licking me , and i just started crying into my hand infront of her because i felt so bad.

shes just an innocent dog and i have accidentally killed her by feeding her a fucking chicken skewer. now i have to make the decision of which surgery she needs to make sure she doesnt die

but the chinese girl was saying nice things to comfort me. i wish she gave me a hug so i can feel her petite asian body and caringness

so my calculations pointed that endoscopy was the best option so they had to call in a nurse from home to come and do the emergency procedure before it pierces her stomach and kills her,

and they did it

and i was so worried at home thinking i killed my dog

then they called me and she told me the endoscopy was a success,

they got the wooden skewer out and she is fine, she just has to recover from the anasthesia and i can pick her up tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 20631 and 5 others
not reading who the fuck cares

This would be a totally normal story without the mention of the asian woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, RAMU KAKA, ItsOver999 and 3 others
This would be a totally normal story without the mention of the asian woman
im autistic, and obsessed with asian women, sorry

I was eating some chickenn skewers. the skewers were wooden and pointed and about 8cm long

and i was teasing my dog with it, she kept jumping up trying to get it, and i kept pulling it up

but then she jumped up really high and snatched it out of my hand

and she literally just swallowed the chicken and wooden skewer right that second, no chewing or anything, just inhaled it

and i was freaking out like shit wtf are we going to do

so i ran upstairs and searched in gpt4 wtf do i do

and it said i need to do an endoscopy at the vets where they put a tube with a camera on it through her mouth and it goes through her body and they can pull it out

or a surgery may be needed if they cant get it via that

so i rang like 20 vets and they were all closed cos its sunday. apart from some giga expensive one

while my mom was searching on google and reading on bullshit forums saying the dog will be okay and just to feed it bread to make the stick coated so it wont hurt her. and they said she will be ok, she doesnt have to go to the vet. and we cant afford surgery and we dont have pet insurance so we will just do nothing

but my mom is legit fucking retarded. she is the definition of a coper. she was denying reality that she will obviously die and wont be able to digest a wooden stick.

but im the definition of reality and knew we had to get her to a vet and ignored my retarded coper mom

so i went to the vet

and the vet was some cute little late 20s chinese lady , she was so hot and nice

said we need to get the wooden skewer out of my dog today or it will pierce her insides and kill her

but then theres the option of

1. doing endoscopy where they put a tube inside her with a camera and get it out
but the risks are they wont be able to get it out so they will have to transform the procedure into a surgery which will cost 2x more money which i cant afford. so she will just have to die if the endoscopy doesnt work

and then 2. straight up doing the surgery straight away, on her stomach to get the stick out. but it might have gotten stuck in her throat on the way down so the surgery will be pointless cos it wont be there. or she might get sepsis from the surgery there is a chance of that

so i literally didnt know which one to pick, and the chinese vet girl wouldnt tell me which one has higher likelyhood of surviving cos she didnt want to be held accountable

so i had to get her to give me a piece of paper

and i statistically calculated in %s of which one is more likely she will survive if she can only get 1 procedure

so i had to calculate in for what % chance they will be able to get it out with endoscopy, she kept saying no but i asked her how many surgeries they did, and how many were successful to work out a % which was 75% success rate

then calculate what % chance the stick has gone to her stomach which will allow us to get it out, but they cant get it if it hasnt reached her stomach. she wouldnt tell me an answer but i kept asking her until she said 50% chance it reached her stomach.

then what % chance she will die of sepsis from the surgery afterwards

so i figured out it was like 25% chance she would die from endoscopy, and 45% chance she would die from surgery

would be helpful if the vet fucking told me that, but she didnt want to be held accountable, and couldnt be bothered to do some rough estimations to decide which was the best procedure to do

and as we were talking about what % chance she has of death of each procedure, my dog jumped onto my lap and started licking me , and i just started crying into my hand infront of her because i felt so bad.

shes just an innocent dog and i have accidentally killed her by feeding her a fucking chicken skewer. now i have to make the decision of which surgery she needs to make sure she doesnt die

but the chinese girl was saying nice things to comfort me. i wish she gave me a hug so i can feel her petite asian body and caringness

so my calculations pointed that endoscopy was the best option so they had to call in a nurse from home to come and do the emergency procedure before it pierces her stomach and kills her,

and they did it

and i was so worried at home thinking i killed my dog

then they called me and she told me the endoscopy was a success,

they got the wooden skewer out and she is fine, she just has to recover from the anasthesia and i can pick her up tomorrow
Is this story generated by ChatGPT?

Low inhib bringing your dog to a Chinese vet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
7/10 fiction.
Would read again.

just get a new dog it’s cheaper