I just ate a half bottle of vitamin C gummies no joke

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I got these at the store and tried 3 and no joke they are the best candies I’ve ever had in my fucking life, I then ate 9 and told myself that was it but I just kept eating cause I love sour and sweet gummy candy so much it tastes just like sour gummy worms or sour patch kids but even better if you see these at your local store buy them fr they are bussin
B4460B73 1D42 4680 B27C 688DEF1322E0
390160D6 9B5F 40B7 BC3D 71C7CDF058A2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pain and Renai
lol you gon be shitting hella

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
vitamin c is acidic bad for you teeth

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I got these at the store and tried 3 and no joke they are the best candies I’ve ever had in my fucking life, I then ate 9 and told myself that was it but I just kept eating cause I love sour and sweet gummy candy so much it tastes just like sour gummy worms or sour patch kids but even better if you see these at your local store buy them fr they are bussin
View attachment 1688407View attachment 1688408
You can OD on Vitamin C you know. The directions on the bottle should tell you how much to take.

You can OD on Vitamin C you know. The directions on the bottle should tell you how much to take.
you can take like 10 grams a day very hard to overdose on

This wasn't a good idea.

Even more brutally, your post has 0 reacts.

mirin looksmaxing attempt, if you dont supplement yourself like op you're not gonna make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1688407View attachment 1688408
Nigga ur gonna have kidney stones aka ur dick is going to go through the pain of pissing out a stone multiple stones at that
IF U EAT THIS MUCH VIT C u need to drink an extensive amount of water

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670