I just became a meme

T

Timelessbrah

Kraken
This meme:

I've been talking to a girl from my university over the past months. She was very friendly even too much to the point I thought she might like me. Today we messaged again and she misunderstood something I said about her not sending me a message and she told me she has a boyfriend and it's not interested in me.

She actually used to send me musics to listen and me to her as well, but come the fuck on, I just got fucking cucked.

Fuck this bitch, I'm not gonna waste a single second of my life even trying to push conversation. Fuck this, being incel sucks but being normie is like being 1% better at life than incel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 7079, Hades and 4 others

:p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5683, Timelessbrah and 1 other person
s

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Boo hoo one rejection over text. It gets much worse bro.
Why do you think so many men commit suicide?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
jfl@u, cuck

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
You made the rookie mistake of thinking that a girl being nice means they like you. Some girls are just like that.

As a matter of fact a lot of girls stopped being nice because it attracts too many sub Chad men.

If she isn't actively trying to get you into a bed she doesn't like you tbh

This meme:
View attachment 419997
I've been talking to a girl from my university over the past months. She was very friendly even too much to the point I thought she might like me. Today we messaged again and she misunderstood something I said about her not sending me a message and she told me she has a boyfriend and it's not interested in me.

She actually used to send me musics to listen and me to her as well, but come the fuck on, I just got fucking cucked.

Fuck this bitch, I'm not gonna waste a single second of my life even trying to push conversation. Fuck this, being incel sucks but being normie is like being 1% better at life than incel.
so you had feeling for someone who only recommends you music she wants you to listen the music to get away

I'n not a cry baby dude, just pointing out something I dislike.

i dont see how some men do it, putting themselves out there to get rejected 100 times

my oneitis not wanting to go out with me killed me for months.

You made the rookie mistake of thinking that a girl being nice means they like you. Some girls are just like that.

As a matter of fact a lot of girls stopped being nice because it attracts too many sub Chad men.

If she isn't actively trying to get you into a bed she doesn't like you tbh

Dude, the thing is, it looked like she liked me, she would come up to me, she would touch me, actually try to be in my space and and in companionship. It seemed nothing like just being friendly. The best is, I don't know hwo her boyfriend is, but is probably one of my chad friends from uni jfl.

Dude, the thing is, it looked like she liked me, she would come up to me, she would touch me, actually try to be in my space and and in companionship. It seemed nothing like just being friendly. The best is, I don't know hwo her boyfriend is, but is probably one of my chad friends from uni jfl.

All cope tbh

The only IOI is P in V. If she isn't trying to lead you into a situation that facilitates P in V it's over.

so you had feeling for someone who only recommends you music she wants you to listen the music to get away

That was just a small part of it. In person it was nothing like it.

i dont see how some men do it, putting themselves out there to get rejected 100 times

my oneitis not wanting to go out with me killed me for months.
Eventually you become empty inside an numb to the pain. Drinking and drugs helps. Meanwhile chad is living a fufilled true love fantasy after years of successful one night stands

All cope tbh

The only IOI is P in V. If she isn't trying to lead you into a situation that facilitates P in V it's over.

At the end of the day, that's the only thing that matters, sometimes even I I'm blind to the world around me :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
just find some hobbies tbh

I'n not a cry baby dude, just pointing out something I dislike.
Im just telling you it gets worse. Iv been where ur at got rejected in college a bunch of time by girls that acted like they were interested. Dont continue on the path of rejection. focus on making money and building a future..

Eventually you become empty inside an numb to the pain. Drinking and drugs helps. Meanwhile chad is living a fufilled true love fantasy after years of successful one night stands

I'm already a bit empty inside, I've had a good deal of rejection.
just find some hobbies tbh

I do have hobbies lmao.
Im just telling you it gets worse. Iv been where ur at got rejected in college a bunch of time by girls that acted like they were interested. Dont continue on the path of rejection. focus on making money and building a future..

Obviously I know, being 4 years into my college degree and have zero girls interested in me, better gain some $$ I'll need it.

Last edited: