I just bought M2

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
It’s dirt cheap, so I might as well try it. I’m pale as a ghost right now, and I really need it. I just sold some old items of mine, so I'm going to buy elite lens amber contacts soon to improve my coloring. I'm also going to get CJC-1295 with anastrozole. I just have to go to my Dad's house for anastrozole, and he's getting me CJC-1295 from a peptide clinic, within the next week or two. I’ve already lost 15lbs from semaglutide aswell.
IMG 5456

It’s dirt cheap, so I might as well try it. I’m pale as a ghost right now, and I really need it. I just sold some old items of mine, so I'm going to buy elite lens amber contacts soon to improve my coloring. I'm also going to get CJC-1295 with anastrozole. I just have to go to my Dad's house for anastrozole, and he's getting me CJC-1295 from a peptide clinic, within the next week or two. I’ve already lost 15lbs from semaglutide aswell.
View attachment 2999820
The benefit of this?

View attachment 2999820