I just bought mastic gum

virren

virren

American got faggets
Just bought lot off mastic gum can last me 6 months i will chew and Train my neck I could also add hgh this looks maxing better have some good results

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
go easy on the hgh dont grow a bigger nose

• +1
Reactions: virren
Just bought lot off mastic gum can last me 6 months i will chew and Train my neck I could also add hgh this looks maxing better have some good results
where do people get hgh from?
btw if you are over 18 u probably wont grow.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
if you're still in puberty add vitamin d3 k2 magnesium milk while you chew the gum, if you only can get one of them get the k2 some people report jaw gains in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: virren
Yes I know I’m 17 doctor described it you can find it on lot of websites but I wont inject anything form any website without doctor consultation

if you're still in puberty add vitamin d3 k2 magnesium milk while you chew the gum, if you only can get one of them get the k2 some people report jaw gains in their 20
Thank u for replying , yes I been talking those when I was 14 when i thought my bones were weak (they still are)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
If i see any gains i will post a thread thank you again
if you're still in puberty add vitamin d3 k2 magnesium milk while you chew the gum, if you only can get one of them get the k2 some people report jaw gains in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

If you think off buying you need to check with your doctor they may cause cancer
And you have to Measure every part of your body ( head , arms ,nose,jaw) and be careful off the gut getting bigger search hgh gut and hgh head lot off reports off people get their arms taller not their height and they look like slender man

Last edited:

If you think off buying you need to check with your doctor they may cause cancer
And you have to Measure every part of your body ( head , arms ,nose,jaw) and be careful off the gut getting bigger search hgh gut and hgh head lot off reports off people get their arms taller not their height and they look like slender man
I am slender man 182cm tall 57kg and reach of 188cm (meaning long ass arms) .