I just can't believe this tinder girl

Timelessbrah

Timelessbrah

Kraken
I matched with a 4/10 girl on Tinder and we started talking 2 ago and we talk through IG, if you open IG on computer you see the followers by chronological order, and since I started following that girl she gained 40 more followers. IN 2 FUCKING DAYS, 2 FUCKING DAYS SHE GAINED 40 FOLLOWERS, 99% OF THEM MEN, FROM OTHER TOWS, MEANING THEY CAME FROM TINDER.

JFL what life is this, look the fucking male masses and their thirst for pussy, goddamn imagine gaining 40 matches in 2 days, in a country like mine that doesn't even normalizes Tinder

Fucking LOL pass me the rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Note: I know I'm part of the masses, but the amount of men just existing to compete with it's beyond insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Thanks for sharing with class

Thanks for sharing with class
Is that irony right, I made a lot of mistakes there, but didn't bother to correct them.
UPDATE: she just gained 2 more followers

Last edited:
I gained 40 insta followers in like one month JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Yes but you can never compete with foids in getting attention.

My breath even got heavier from counting her followers, just imagine, one must have so much messages flowing all the time that the concept of quantity per say ceases to exist, you lose one, well you just have 10 more options, it's something I never, ever, even in my most social, outgoing, looksmaxed version will never experience. And it it's just fucking depressing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
My breath even got heavier from counting her followers, just imagine, one must have so much messages flowing all the time that the concept of quantity per say ceases to exist, you lose one, well you just have 10 more options, it's something I never, ever, even in my most social, outgoing, looksmaxed version will never experience. And it it's just fucking depressing.
Yeah I know some plain Jane who started with 100+ followers on insta and got 700+ within a month by posting heavily filtered selfies. If an average looking guy does the same he’ll be seen as a joke.

Women are whores and that’s just the way it is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Timelessbrah
Yeah I know some plain Jane who started with 100+ followers on insta and got 700+ within a month by posting heavily filtered selfies. If an average looking guy does the same he’ll be seen as a joke.
Fucking LOL at that I got angry just for reading that, even though I have zero idea who the bitch is. I'ma take a deep breath and chil for a bit.
Women are whores and that’s just the way it is
nature's a bitch humm