I just confirmed my wife wants bigger

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!

I'm slightly below average. While I wish I were bigger, I can't change what I can't change.
I've always had a suspicion my wife wants bigger.
When she first saw my dick, she had no reaction.

During sex, she made no sounds and her face had no reaction. The only way she reacts (and has an orgasm) is by me rubbing her clit. We talked about my concern and she assured me she loved having sex and loved how big I was. She isn't the most honest about things, so I was still concerned. I read that some women can't cum from penetration alone, so I decided to just move on.

As you can imagine, our sex life isn't very exciting. I tried to spice things up and got a dildo for her so I could provide oral while penetrating her. The dildo (I'll call it A) was as long as my dick but slightly thicker.

She loved the penetration with the oral and said the dildo was really big.

lasked if she liked it and she said yes, so I got her two more dildos. One was 1.5 inches longer but twice as thick as my dick (I'll call it B). The other was 3 inches longer and a little thicker (l'll call it C) than B.
When she first saw B and C, she thought they were too big but still wanted to try them. When B went inside, she was making all the sounds and faces I wished s make from my dick. After just 5 minutes, she asked

C. She went crazy with C. I asked if she wanted an even bigger one and she said yes, so that's on order.

It was hot, but I also felt weird that all these years she's been so dissatisfied with my dick. I asked her if she's ever seen a dick as big as C and she said she had once.

During sex, she made no sounds and her face had no reaction. The only way she reacts (and has an orgasm) is by me rubbing her clit. We talked about my concern and she assured me she loved having sex and loved how big I was. She isn't the most honest about things, so I was still concerned. I read that some women can't cum from penetration alone, so I decided to just move on.

As you can imagine, our sex life isn't very exciting. I tried to spice things up and got a dildo for her so I could provide oral while penetrating her. The dildo (I'll call it A) was as long as my dick but slightly thicker.

1 asked if she liked it and she said yes, so I got her two more dildos. One was 1.5 inches longer but twice as thick as my dick (I'll call it B). The other was 3 inches longer and a little thicker (l'll call it C) than B.

When she first saw B and C, she thought they were too big but still wanted to try them. When B went inside, she was making all the sounds and faces I wished she'd make from my dick. After just 5 minutes, she asked for

C. She went crazy with C. 1 asked if she wanted an even bigger one and she said yes, so that's on order.

It was hot, but I also felt weird that all these years she's been so dissatisfied with my dick. I asked her if she's ever seen a dick as big as C and she said she had once.

I shouldn't have asked. My insecurity got the better of me.

TLDR: My wife showed no signs of enjoying my dick other than her telling me. She tried and loved a dildo almost twice as long and more than twice as thick as my dick. I feel confused I like seeing her actually enjoy being penetrated, but it saddens me it's not from me. I also feel even more insecure because the size she loves is the size of an ex of hers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Detective, grief and 10 others
r/smalldickproblems niggas can never win

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, D1390pilled, Orvka381 and 11 others
He should get her a bull for her birthday to fuck her into having 10 orgasms subsequently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, HerpDerpson, Orvka381 and 1 other person
IMG 7312

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, rand anon and 1 other person

I'm slightly below average. While I wish I were bigger, I can't change what I can't change.

lasked if she liked it and she said yes, so I got her two more dildos. One was 1.5 inches longer but twice as thick as my dick (I'll call it B). The other was 3 inches longer and a little thicker (l'll call it C) than B.
When she first saw B and C, she thought they were too big but still wanted to try them. When B went inside, she was making all the sounds and faces I wished s make from my dick. After just 5 minutes, she asked

C. She went crazy with C. I asked if she wanted an even bigger one and she said yes, so that's on order.

1 asked if she liked it and she said yes, so I got her two more dildos. One was 1.5 inches longer but twice as thick as my dick (I'll call it B). The other was 3 inches longer and a little thicker (l'll call it C) than B.

When she first saw B and C, she thought they were too big but still wanted to try them. When B went inside, she was making all the sounds and faces I wished she'd make from my dick. After just 5 minutes, she asked for

C. She went crazy with C. 1 asked if she wanted an even bigger one and she said yes, so that's on order.

TLDR: My wife showed no signs of enjoying my dick other than her telling me. She tried and loved a dildo almost twice as long and more than twice as thick as my dick. I feel confused I like seeing her actually enjoy being penetrated, but it saddens me it's not from me. I also feel even more insecure because the size she loves is the size of an ex of hers.
where is that money making and success bbc dildo post

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Tales from Reddit. Stupid cucks deserve to not procreate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon and GabachoCopium

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SEPRAY, SidharthTheSlayer and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and standardcel
nice

• JFL
-cuban

• JFL
JFL has to be one of the most hilarious shit Ive ever read. Women will choose pieces of plastic over you fucking brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D1390pilled and GabachoCopium

Over for Dicklets + legit cuck. Getting a dildo for your girl is asking to get cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369 and GabachoCopium

over for you oldcel, get her a 10 inch dragon dildo and become her personal fuckmachine :blackpill:

my bhai wants to repeat all the hindi alphabet