I just DRANK minoxidil

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It taste like purely alcohol and taste like shit at the same time

My heart was pounding at 130bpm and palpitating with only 0.5ml of dosage and I just consomed another 0.5ml more.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
it's literally alcohol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IMOGYOU, tombradylover and 3 others
it's literally alcohol.
Just apply it topically tbh

I was doing oral for a week and my heartburn wouldn’t stop so I quit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and noodlelover
Just apply it topically tbh

I was doing oral for a week and my heartburn wouldn’t stop so I quit
I use the cotton pad that I use to apply tret for the minoxidil afterwards so it mixes a little, increases the absorption.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
What does alcohol taste like

I see no reason to drink this. It goes right through your skin.

If it's not having an effect topically, then blood vessel dilation is likely not the bottleneck causing your lack of hair growth. For example you may need to regrow the area by triggering stem cells, such as with DRMA pen, or improve nutrient delivery by eating higher quality foods.

If you have male pattern baldness rather than diffuse thinning then DHT binding to the hair follicles is your problem.

Last edited:
I see no reason to drink this. It goes right through your skin.

If it's not having an effect topically, then blood vessel dilation is likely not the bottleneck causing your lack of hair growth. For example you may need to regrow the area by triggering stem cells, such as with DRMA pen, or improve nutrient delivery by eating higher quality foods.
Some people have no enzyme to activate the topical minox

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
What dose?
I did 1 drop in the morning and night, didn’t microdose or anything just consumed what I saw on a thread

Some guy got a seizure from it, if your predisposed to heart disease in your family then don’t do it, it’s a literal death sentence

I did 1 drop in the morning and night, didn’t microdose or anything just consumed what I saw on a thread

Some guy got a seizure from it, if your predisposed to heart disease in your family then don’t do it, it’s a literal death sentence
Bro I literally have heart problems

Who got seiure from it?

I died from it don’t drink this shit
IMG 5014

My resting hr from 73 to this instantaneous ly

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot
u drank 1ml? lmfao retard

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
1ml has 50mg of minoxidil when the standard oral minoxidil dose is like 5mg or something

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
1ml has 50mg of minoxidil when the standard oral minoxidil dose is like 5mg or something
Where can I find this information online

I am symtomatic right now

Where can I find this information online

I am symtomatic right now
idk i just searched up how much mg of minox in 1ml and 50mg came up. I just take 1 drop once in morning and once at night instead of applying topically and it works equally aswell

idk i just searched up how much mg of minox in 1ml and 50mg came up. I just take 1 drop once in morning and once at night instead of applying topically and it works equally aswell
How many ml is 1 drop for you?

makes my beard grow twice as quick tho which is kinda annoying

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I use the cotton pad that I use to apply tret for the minoxidil afterwards so it mixes a little, increases the absorption.
yo @Orc
I used your aqualyx guide for pseudogyno and Im starting to see results 8 days after thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Orc
yo @Orc
I used your aqualyx guide for pseudogyno and Im starting to see results 8 days after thanks man
glad it worked for you, I've gotten messages from other people as well, even if it doesn't get rid of the gland it still lessens how visible it is.

glad it worked for you, I've gotten messages from other people as well, even if it doesn't get rid of the gland it still lessens how visible it is.
yh it fucking burned at first tho. I didn't know what to do with the rest of the vial so i just used it on my lower abs and love handles to see if abs would pop out more.

yh it fucking burned at first tho. I didn't know what to do with the rest of the vial so i just used it on my lower abs and love handles to see if abs would pop out more.
one treatment isn't enough for the abs, should've just kept some for future treatments, doing the nipples once isn't always enough either.

one treatment isn't enough for the abs, should've just kept some for future treatments, doing the nipples once isn't always enough either.
yh i got like 1ml spare incase. i was just experimenting tbh.
worse case scenario ill buy more and its pretty cheap