TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,361
- Reputation
- 36,728
I got 400 aud from my mum
So I spent it all on the new clothes
I got some gymshark stuff
Some nice shirts
And some really good stuff off Temu. I’ve bought off Temu before and the clothes are actually so good eveyone says they are nice irl and they never even noticed they are Temu lol
My clothes should give me a halo cuz rn I just wear the same shit
So I spent it all on the new clothes
I got some gymshark stuff
Some nice shirts
And some really good stuff off Temu. I’ve bought off Temu before and the clothes are actually so good eveyone says they are nice irl and they never even noticed they are Temu lol
My clothes should give me a halo cuz rn I just wear the same shit