I just fight with everybody

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
Some friend I have on an internet forum, we always agree with each other and shit. Well today he posted something I disagreed with, so I let him know. I let him have it. You think just cause we're 'buddies' I'm gonna let wrong shit slide? Nah son. I could tell he was shocked. He submitted. Everyone cops it from me. You can't hide from that.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and not__cel
Listen here boy I’ll let you know that I don’t submit to any man except god you take back what you said or you’re gonna be in a world of pain

Listen here boy I’ll let you know that I don’t submit to any man except god you take back what you said or you’re gonna be in a world of pain

Yeah, worship me as your god.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Some friend I have on an internet forum, we always agree with each other and shit. Well today he posted something I disagreed with, so I let him know. I let him have it. You think just cause we're 'buddies' I'm gonna let wrong shit slide? Nah son. I could tell he was shocked. He submitted. Everyone cops it from me. You can't hide from that.
what did you guys disagree about? sounds like he supported israel or some shit jfl

what did you guys disagree about? sounds like he supported israel or some shit jfl

tried to call someone controlled opp for supporting trump when that guy doesn't even support trump

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan