I just finished school for good

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
7,876
Reputation
9,053
Time to not be a poor faggot anymore,
Right now I am a NEET but hopefully I will be a wagecuck soon.
I would much rather work at McDonalds and get 1200€ a month then getting 50€ a month like now.
 
1200 euros a month to work at mcdo? I'm moving to Europe
 
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Time to not be a poor faggot anymore,
Right now I am a NEET but hopefully I will be a wagecuck soon.
I would much rather work at McDonalds and get 1200€ a month then getting 50€ a month like now.
Incel wagecucks while chad ragefucks
 
1590595412249
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1089
i'm officially finishing school in a few weeks too, let's work at mcdonalds together, son
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Similar threads

hate
Replies
12
Views
91
hate
hate
senron
Replies
1
Views
24
senron
senron
HexumReincarnated
Replies
12
Views
46
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
Hmivi_123
Replies
16
Views
43
Resonant
Resonant
brazilianltn
Replies
14
Views
90
Arthur7689
Arthur7689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top