I just fucked a girl

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
I was tending for my frat for Halloween party, and this chick jst came up to me and asked me for my snap she came back later and we made out upstairs and then we went to her dorm to fuck jfl its so easy when a girl is actually interested in you. She was praising me so much and touching me the whole time jfl I feel like months of looksmaxxing finally paid off

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Napoleon de Geso, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Congrats
I slayed my right hand too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, BowlCutMogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
ill never fck a girl cuz im ugly and autistic but congrats to you man. I hope u facefcked her hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 49926, there_is_a_hope and 2 others
I was tending for my frat for Halloween party, and this chick jst came up to me and asked me for my snap she came back later and we made out upstairs and then we went to her dorm to fuck jfl its so easy when a girl is actually interested in you. She was praising me so much and touching me the whole time jfl I feel like months of looksmaxxing finally paid off
congrats, your now ahead of 99.9% people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Tales from the basement

fuark everyone is slaying while I am stuck in my room n chit WTF

things that never happened for 20 dollars

which one is it: Are you black or are you tall? has to be one of them for this story to be true

• So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger