I just fucked the thickest cock I've ever seen

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I wasn't going to fuck him.

It was a proper date. We went out for sushi, had good conversation. I invited him back to my place for some wine and to hangout. I was playing the 'good girl' and they don't fuck on first dates. We started making out and I was going to stop there and send him home. But I'm a slut, not a good girl. So when he asked if I wanted to move to the bedroom I of course said yes.

We stripped pretty quickly and I reached down to run my fingers over his cock teasingly. He was absolutely massive. As thick as a can of soda very nearly. I broke the kiss and said "I don't have condoms big enough for THAT." We confirmed I was on the pill and we would go bareback and got in bed.

I barely let him do foreplay because I was already wet and aching to feel it. I didn't think he'd fit at first. It took a couple strokes, him widening me slowly before he bottomed out. And when he started moving...

Fuck I'm getting wet just thinking of it.

The reverbations of pleasure that went through my entire body are indescribable. I swear I drooled a bit. He hit every spot there is to hit and then some. He was stretching me so much it was almost painful. I was trying to ride him slowly and get used to it but he grabbed my hips and picked up the pace.

He was almost too deep so I suggested we switch and he got on top. He pounded me and yall I lost my mind a bit or maybe I just fell in love. Either way I stared right into his eyes and kissed him every time he leaned down. He fucked me until he came inside me then stayed there until he started to soften.

I usually fuck them a few times and cut them loose but I'm going to hold tightly to this one. He's my new priority #1. I'm going to drop the sweet act and let him see the slut next time.

I cannot wait to feel him inside me again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 14392 and 19 others
Thats super gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, qkz, Deleted member 18020 and 19 others
signed: mike, 33, kansas city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16530 and 17 others
@Vermilioncore you don't have nothing on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Dick pill. Btw is this a reddit tale?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, oldcelloser and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Entschuldigung, oldcelloser and 13 others
Where do you even find this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

It was a proper date. We went out for sushi, had good conversation. I invited him back to my place for some wine and to hangout. I was playing the 'good girl' and they don't fuck on first dates. We started making out and I was going to stop there and send him home. But I'm a slut, not a good girl. So when he asked if I wanted to move to the bedroom I of course said yes.

We stripped pretty quickly and I reached down to run my fingers over his cock teasingly. He was absolutely massive. As thick as a can of soda very nearly. I broke the kiss and said "I don't have condoms big enough for THAT." We confirmed I was on the pill and we would go bareback and got in bed.

I barely let him do foreplay because I was already wet and aching to feel it. I didn't think he'd fit at first. It took a couple strokes, him widening me slowly before he bottomed out. And when he started moving...

The reverbations of pleasure that went through my entire body are indescribable. I swear I drooled a bit. He hit every spot there is to hit and then some. He was stretching me so much it was almost painful. I was trying to ride him slowly and get used to it but he grabbed my hips and picked up the pace.

He was almost too deep so I suggested we switch and he got on top. He pounded me and yall I lost my mind a bit or maybe I just fell in love. Either way I stared right into his eyes and kissed him every time he leaned down. He fucked me until he came inside me then stayed there until he started to soften.

I usually fuck them a few times and cut them loose but I'm going to hold tightly to this one. He's my new priority #1. I'm going to drop the sweet act and let him see the slut next time.

Insane dickpill, thxs for that OP :oops::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and LooksOrDeath
This is what incel @WannabeJock thinks I say about him

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
I'm the one she was talking about in the post:ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I am tall twink femboy only
Cope, this pheno mogs
Images 32 D5Vsgh W0AAA0Ls

@germanlooks rate me btw

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Mewton, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
A764621D 6C55 4754 85C8 F7D817B1D69C

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, oldcelloser, StrangerDanger and 1 other person

This one is definitely not a larp though check her profile. Also check her comments for more suicidefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
The dick pill destroyed me

Dickpill still #1

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Amnesia

> I was on the pill
FtM or copypasta from Reddit?

• JFL

Download

• JFL
i'm dead💀 (my body will be discovered in a forest on the outskirts of Mostar, Bosnia on June 8th 7:30:pm CST

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mewton, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
Your mom wrote this after that date we had last week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18020 and court monarch777
holy fuck man unironically this is what im striving in life, date beautiful dudes then taking em home making love

• JFL
wat im straight

yep, i always knew it would come to this ,my dear looksmax.org 😢

Fucking brutal post, literal suicidefuel for oneitiscels like me, @danielwu check this shit, I don't even date click the Reddit link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16534
Fuck I clicked it now I really wanna rope

'it was just a normal gangbang with 6 guys'

And wtf is this shit?? Is this what LTRcels have to look forward to? Their slut GF bringing some Chad home and telling him to fuck the incels ass??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, oldcelloser, ropemax and 3 others
It’s indeed over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, oldcelloser and BrazilianLooksmaxxer
Tales from the janitor closet in Mumbai

• JFL
over for my 4.7 girth pencil dick

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, oldcelloser and Mewton
Girth > length

• +1
Last edited:
jack off please GIF

• JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I took my oneitis for sushi at a fancy restaurant and it was like $300 I think, I had a coke and it came in a can, the kind u buy in 7-11 and they charged me $8 for the coke.