I just gave this bop 50 cents trough roses. Is it over for me?

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit - Parrot of the Narcy Pirates 🦜
I was horny ash and donated her 40 roses in her live. Post nut clearity hit me hard. This is the worst 50 cent I have ever spent. I am sorry that I dissapointed you guys. I should rope for this. This is my first thread after 3 months and I come with hot garbage news. It will only go down from now one. I am not destined for greatness.
she bad asf tho look at this:
tbh she deserves her bag. Imma let her slay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, N1666, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
Its actually over for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, butterworld, Ricky212 and 1 other person
tagging bhais
@PseudoMaxxer @kebab @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer and kebab
I love bops

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
@Bzz She rated you 1/10 btw. The fucking audacity

• WTF
Reactions: kebab
Well done John Baza.

I deserve some reps tbh for this even if its ''ugh:sick:''. Gotta compensate for the 50 cents @kebab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and kebab
she's cute at least

her bare face fogs. don't understand how she finds her makeup-ridden face appealing

• +1
she's cute at least

her bare face fogs. don't understand how she finds her makeup-ridden face appealing

she is cute asf bro. look at this vid:
crazy movements back there

• +1
Reactions: Alt
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and xegigi
she is cute asf bro. look at this vid:
crazy movements back there

semen demon energy

love girls that don't take themselves so seriously

• +1
semen demon energy

love girls that don't take themselves so seriously
Yeah also in real life I know girls like that and I love them tbh. I dont like serious girls

Looks similar to the first girl. I could tell you're fond of this pheno type
Yeah I really like black hair + pale/tan skin on girls.

• +1
Yeah also in real life I know girls like that and I love them tbh. I dont like serious girls
Same. They're like a light in a dark world.

Most people say they want a quiet, trad girl. I like social and flirty types

• +1
What came across your mind to donate anything to that stupid nigger monkey. You should be very ashamed and be punished

Same. They're like a light in a dark world.

Most people say they want a quiet, trad girl. I like social and flirty types
Girls who appear quiet and trad are most likely to be the biggest whores in my experience 9/10 times. Very sanctimonious.

• +1
What came across your mind to donate anything to that stupid nigger monkey. You should be very ashamed and be punished
I know bro I wont even argue. I would normally never donate money to a bop but I was horny bro. She is not a ''stupid nigger monkey '' tho she looks good imo

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
L manz

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and JohnBaza
have you ever seen a bigger fogger than this one btw:

I can't believe you find it good looking

1.Fakeup frauding
2. Neanderthal forehead
3. Gigantic ears
4.Shrek looks
I know bro I wont even argue. I would normally never donate money to a bop but I was horny bro. She is not a ''stupid nigger monkey '' tho she looks good imo
Maybe my previous self would find her somewhat decent looking, but not my spiritually optimized current self. The nigger mouth protrusion is an instant NO for me, and she really looks like a monkey. The only thing you like about her is her butt

she's cute at least

the fogger in question:
IMG 5252

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I can't believe you find it good looking

1.Fakeup frauding
2. Neanderthal forehead
3. Gigantic ears
4.Shrek looks

Maybe my previous self would find her somewhat decent looking, but not my spiritually optimized current self. The nigger mouth protrusion is an instant NO for me, and she really looks like a monkey. The only thing you like about her is her butt
I get it if you dont like the 1st girl I posted but the 2nd one is crazy bro.

How does she have shrek looks?

I get it if you dont like the 1st girl I posted but the 2nd one is crazy bro.

How does she have shrek looks?

Sorry I have very extraordinary standards. Her face resembles shrek

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
It’s alright bro. Moment of weakness
Every man has his L's once in a while. I will learn from my L's and proceed further to ensure the W in the end. I will be the one who laughs at the end :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
Girls who appear quiet and trad are most likely to be the biggest whores in my experience 9/10 times. Very sanctimonious.
more than that, they're boring as hell. Long term, it would unsustainable for me no matter their looks level

you like this energy too, right?

• +1
more than that, they're boring as hell. Long term, it would unsustainable for me no matter their looks level

you like this energy too, right?

Yeah they be boring.

I dont really like asian girls but she has a attractive aura/personality how you want to call it. I think I just really like confident girls. I like girls like this which I would be nervous if I was around her: .
I have some caribbean girl in my class who is a year older (18/19 I think) and she is one of the few girls I am nervous next too

• +1
Yeah they be boring.

I dont really like asian girls but she has a attractive aura/personality how you want to call it. I think I just really like confident girls. I like girls like this which I would be nervous if I was around her: .
I have some caribbean girl in my class who is a year older (18/19 I think) and she is one of the few girls I am nervous next too

fuuark we're alike in this regard.

and yeah I'm not talking about asian girls but the aura she just protrudes in the clip that is extremely attractive

• Love it
fuuark we're alike in this regard.

and yeah I'm not talking about asian girls but the aura she just protrudes in the clip that is extremely attractive
You one of my favorites users now tbh. High IQ and like minded

• Love it
you cant call jordan a chad there hes fucking uncanny and bloated asfbeing fat auto caps u at htn
How tf is jordan not a chad.

You wouldnt hit this girl btw?

yea but who would date her and wake up to that ugly ogre every morning
I wouldnt date her either because she makes tiktoks but I would smash def and date if she didnt make tiktoks

@Alt
What do you think of this girl?

or this one:

I reeally like latinas/south european/balkan/nafri girls tbh.

• Love it
@Alt
What do you think of this girl?

or this one:

I reeally like latinas/south european/balkan/nafri girls tbh.

both breedable but still prefer the previous ones (esp. the first one) for raw sex appeal

But for producing children, these two would be better options

• +1
both breedable but still prefer the previous ones (esp. the first one) for raw sex appeal

But for producing children, these two would be better options
This shit is the modern philisophy. I think 2nd one best to marry with. 1st and fourth one best for one night stand. 3rd one bad ash aswell

And her @Alt , she rated funky 7.5

Attachments

• 55ba3a6b2fe580a62d22c329006ee14e.mp4
    2.3 MB