I just giga raged at my parents

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I broke my TV and the police almost got called
Pretty high t moment tbh tho but i think i went too far
I was so pissed off because they cancelled my lipolab, so i stole my dads cc and ordered it then broke a bunch of shit in my room to prove a point, and also broke an antique painting we had hung up (Lowkey regret this)
My whole neighborhood heard me raging embarrassing tantrum tbh but it happens.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, silencio, rand anon and 2 others
ive been suppressing my rage, i know its not healthy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos|, shalomnigga and 1 other person
White boy moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: <6PSLcel, silencio, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
White people moment

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, VolcelFTW and cromagnon
ive been suppressing my rage, i know its not healthy
I have random bouts of rage because i do that

I haven't had one in a while and my mom cancelled this thing I've been hyperfocusing on for the past week so i got giga pissed and went autist mode.

I broke my TV and the police almost got called
Pretty high t moment tbh tho but i think i went too far
I was so pissed off because they cancelled my lipolab that i stole my dads cc and ordered it then broke a bunch of shit in my room to prove a point, and also broke an antique painting we had hung up (Lowkey regret this)
My whole neighborhood heard me raging embarrassing tbh but it happens.
Curry trait DNR

• +1
Reactions: noobs

mental ward speedrun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and slavicpsycho
be careful boyo, i got locked up for stuff like this. one incel rage episode is all it takes to be labeled as a schizophrenic by the mental health system.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, atlantean and 1 other person
be careful boyo, i got locked up for stuff like this. one incel rage episode is all it takes to be labeled as a schizophrenic by the mental health system.
My entire room is fucked, my mom is on the phone right now I'm ngl she sounds like she is talking about me fuark.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
I feel a lot more clarity now, like I can think better

My entire room is fucked, my mom is on the phone right now I'm ngl she sounds like she is talking about me fuark.
just make sure to not burst out anymore.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
how old are u bhd

damm alr it happens bud just realize that u probably will not get another chance to do some stupid shit like this again without getting kicked out

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
damm alr it happens bud just realize that u probably will not get another chance to do some stupid shit like this again without getting kicked out
My dad has told me after my rages that "your out of this house when your 18" on multiple occasions

My dad has told me after my rages that "your out of this house when your 18" on multiple occasions
Don't study get a job, learn a skill, save money and get out of that house. You will need friends though, based on your behavior I don't think you will like to be a studycel. If you don't mature you can't get out of home.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
Might be over for me.
Mentalwardmaxxing
A self respecting upper class white boy like me should not be going to psych wards with white trash monster drinking self harming wrist slitting foids. OVER.

Don't study get a job, learn a skill, save money and get out of that house. You will need friends though, based on your behavior I don't think you will like to be a studycel. If you don't mature you can't get out of home.
I'm planning to go into blue collar shit
Im too aspie and adhdmaxxed to do anything white collar.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
focus on crime