I just got a cheap first class plane ticket for a 10 hour flight

Are you going to any more footy games this season? City Vs Liverpool? Champions league games? I assume you're going to the world cup games
Champions league final depending on the teams, same with wc final and maybe if Portugal makes it

And if I’m in London I may go watch crystal palace game

"Less desirable house"

Attachments

• 2785804_ab84.mp4
    597.5 KB
come to pattaya

how else would i pay to stay here and slay:feelshaha: come and i'll show you how to ascend from your inceldom
Ok I will. Do you speak good English or do you have third world accent

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
how else would i pay to stay here and slay:feelshaha: come and i'll show you how to ascend from your inceldom
Also dm me pics of girls you been fucking
A078C9B0 BC2A 46CE A4D5 2962A73B5CEC

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19

I miss @DivineBeing he would have much to add to this discussion if he was still here. My only friend on this site and now he’s gone.

@Thompsonz
320298B6 5ED4 4761 B5B6 795792A02634

@DivineBeing was a formidable foe, but this shinobi prevailed nonetheless and vanquished his soul from this realm for all time :soy:

I will go to the final for sure, I'm 15 minutes from the stadium, no rage

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I looked at the seat map and it looks pretty empty. Hopefully there will be cute young Thai flight attendants serving me. But probs not. They usually assign the more experienced flight attendants so older ones to work for first class
Yep I was right. Had a 35 or so year old Thai lady assist me. Atleast she was nice.

She told me she loved me I was like how

Must be cuz I’m at the top right now

Ain’t getting married ain’t taking a vow

@Ai Impact throwback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back