I just got a membership to the gym. What routine would allow for me to get very lean? And how many days should I go?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever

push pull legs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632 and SoyGune
Ask Derek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
working out in a fasted state helps you get lean. HIIT is optimal. 4-5 days is enough

just do something tbh, diet is more important for lowering bf and weight

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
working out in a fasted state helps you get lean. HIIT is optimal. 4-5 days is enough

I dieted before and lost 30 lbs but ended up being skinny fat

I dieted before and lost 30 lbs but ended up being skinny fat

when you diet make sure u get adequate protien intake- believe its around a gram per pound. Work the muscles with around 3-4 reps high intesity with good form. That will make sure u aren't burning muscle and instead are burning fat.

Id go 4-5 days a week.

• +1
when you diet make sure u get adequate protien intake- believe its around a gram per pound. Work the muscles with around 3-4 reps high intesity with good form. That will make sure u aren't burning muscle and instead are burning fat.
Even if I form isn’t absolutely great at the start, the heavy lifting paired with a high protein diet should allow me to build muscle and burn fat, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Even if I form isn’t absolutely great at the start, the heavy lifting compared with a high protein diet should allow me to build muscle and burn fat, right?

well yeah technically as long as ur doing exercises somewhat correctly. But u want to avoid injury, asymmetry, and growing other muscles you weren't trying work out.

• +1
I would:
1- Go run 3 times a week or as often as your body allows you to and do as many kms as you can. Increase 10% per week max.
2- HIIT another 3 times, 30 sec sprint, 2 min rest, 3-10 sprints per session, start with 3 sprints.
3- Gym 3-5 days a week, depending on how rested you are. Whatever routine really.
4- Caloric maintenance or slight deficit, minimal carbs around workouts and eat mostly proteins and fat. 2 grams of protein per gram of bodyweight.
5- HGH, salbutamol and caffeine if you want to get into the enhanced but not "roided" territory.
6- Roids: var, test+var, etc.

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
Dude. Pm me I'll sort you out. Bachelors in sport science as well as qualified certification to practise personal training in gyms. (Tho I don't)

Don't listen to zoomer teenagers on here who will misguide you.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and .🇹🇩.

Stop this gaycel bullshit.

Op dont listen to this retard.

Working out in a fasted state is the worst thing you can do. You fucking need energy to do a good workout session.

Plus diet is not important for losing bf. You can eat pizzas and lose fat. Important thing is you are burning more calories than you are eating. Try finding your maintenance calories, however to build muscle you need to eat atleast 100g of protein a day.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
Stop this gaycel bullshit.

Op dont listen to this retard.

Working out in a fasted state is the worst thing you can do. You fucking need energy to do a good workout session.

Plus diet is not important for losing bf. You can eat pizzas and lose fat. Important thing is you are burning more calories than you are eating. Try finding your maintenance calories, however to build muscle you need to eat atleast 100g of protein a day.

your iq is literally single digit.

Op main concern in the title was getting lean.

yeah for a harder work u might want to load up on energy, but he is going for low bf u faggot.

also ofc caloric deficit is important retard, did u know that water is wet?

your iq is literally single digit.

Op main concern in the title was getting lean.

yeah for a harder work u might want to load up on energy, but he is going for low bf u faggot.

also ofc caloric deficit is important retard, did u know that water is wet?
Its ok, I was once a gaycel too.
You will evolve
Hopefully

Dude. Pm me I'll sort you out. Bachelors in sport science as well as qualified certification to practise personal training in gyms. (Tho I don't)

Don't listen to zoomer teenagers on here who will misguide you.

Thanks bro, will do so right now.