I JUST GOT A THERMO-NUCLEAR BLACKPILL FROM MY FEMALE FLAT MATE UNREAAALLLL

Deleted member 3479

Deleted member 3479

Silver
We were talking about the gym so i tell her i want to improve my looks and bodyfat by going to the gym to decrease my subhumanity, then she says yeah i know this guy in austria that is very well built with a chad face lololololol

Now you may be asking where is the blackpill?

5 days ago she spent hours shaving her legs and prepping and when i asked her where she is going she said she was going to travel to austria for some days, yes boys girls TRAVEL to see CHAD, TRAVEEEEELLLLL i saw the blackpill first hand here.

BONUS: She asked me if i would marry a non-virgin girl, then i told her about the increased divorce rates and the oxytocin thing and said i would not, she got MAD she was PISSED she was like "science is full of shit, those are feelings" hot damn boyos the blackpill is the ultimate truth i have no doubt in my heart now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: animo123, mewcoper, TRNA and 14 others
What psl is she and what are u

I...feel...pain... :feelswhy: :feelsrope:

Pic of the whore and pic of the chad not loading.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
What psl is she and what are u
She is dead-on half a point above average due to blue eyes and dirty blond hair, good body but recessed jaw and no hollow cheeks even at low body fat i am PSL 4.25-4.5 max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Pic of the whore and pic of the chad not loading.
Can't do that buddy boyo i told her about the oxytocin and virginity's divorce studies if she googles she will be redirected here

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
She is dead-on half a point above average due to blue eyes and dirty blond hair, good body but recessed jaw and no hollow cheeks even at low body fat i am PSL 4.25-4.5 max
Mf you want your girl to have fucking Hollow cheeks?

sorry worng subforum, reposting to off topic

Water is wet bhai, I have seen this multiple times since going to uni. Long distance relationships are a joke imo, sombody is usually cheating.

We were talking about the gym so i tell her i want to improve my looks and bodyfat by going to the gym to decrease my subhumanity, then she says yeah i know this guy in austria that is very well built with a chad face lololololol

Now you may be asking where is the blackpill?

5 days ago she spent hours shaving her legs and prepping and when i asked her where she is going she said she was going to travel to austria for some days, yes boys girls TRAVEL to see CHAD, TRAVEEEEELLLLL i saw the blackpill first hand here.

BONUS: She asked me if i would marry a non-virgin girl, then i told her about the increased divorce rates and the oxytocin thing and said i would not, she got MAD she was PISSED she was like "science is full of shit, those are feelings" hot damn boyos the blackpill is the ultimate truth i have no doubt in my heart now
bruh

women will go to the ends of the earth to defend their ability to be hypergamous and tey dont even realize it

theyre npcs and they follow their emotional programming even if theyre 150IQ literally doesnt matter

Lol why are you talking in respect with her? If she asked me shit like this iI would say „Would you eat a food that got pissed on before out on the palate?“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Lol why are you talking in respect with her? If she asked me shit like this iI would say „Would you eat a food that got pissed on before out on the palate?“
lol bro, you can talk like that to people on this site cz there are no social norms here everyone is brutally honest and raw but irl you need to flower your words a bit just so people can stomach it

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
lol bro, you can talk like that to people on this site cz there are no social norms here everyone is brutally honest and raw but irl you need to flower your words a bit just so people can stomach it
Lol Might be the reason no one likes me irl tbh jfl

BONUS: She asked me if i would marry a non-virgin girl, then i told her about the increased divorce rates and the oxytocin thing and said i would not, she got MAD she was PISSED she was like "science is full of shit, those are feelings

JFL at her getting defensive as a cope when you told her she is low LTR value from her whorish tendencies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lol Might be the reason no one likes me irl tbh jfl
I may like you irl ngl i hate flowering everything and brutally honest people make me laugh and feel good cz of honesty though you are low IQ if you act the same with everyone always test the waters

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
JFL at her getting defensive as a cope when you told her she is low LTR value from her whorish tendencies
Yeah bro slamming her hands on her face out of frustration, she was trying to cope with not thinking far ahead before doing what she did

• JFL
Reactions: retard