I just got approached. I'm high on dopamine rn [STORY TIME]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
This just happened: i'm sitting at Starbucks working on my laptop; this foid enters and sits close to me. After about 10mins, she asks me whether the wifi is working; I answer her with "no it's not" and continue working. She then asks me whether we've met before cos I look familiar; I fake that I might have met her somewhere knowing very well that I haven't. She then goes on to tell me about herself that she's a nurse blah blah, she drives an F-150 truck and has a business on the side. She tells me that she spotted me from the outside and thought I'm handsome that's why she sat by me. She goes on a long monologue about herself till the Starbucks closes then she offers to drop me off at home. I accept the ride home. When she got to my place, she told me she doesn't want to come off as crazy but do I have a GF? I give her a smirk and tell her to add me on IG.

Postscript: Women DO approach when they find you attractive. cc @Amnesia
Before you ask: She's a post-wall becky not Stacy -- she's 27 with a kid (I saw on her instagram). She's half black half indian. I'm not a Tyrone. I'm 5'11 (about 6ft with my boots today) with an above average face and very good natty physique.

Question: How do I proceed without coming off as someone who rarely gets approached? Slayers I need your help. She's rich I need a strategy to mooch some of her cash.

Update: She already texted me on IG

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, the next o'pry, SkinjobCatastrophe and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 7560 and 5 others
a0461762358_10.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6577, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
greynigger momentum
this is now a @Hozay summoning thread
1053616F 9808 4799 A486 064449FB4012
5929C6E7 EEEB 4437 AA83 29330DBAD991

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Lev Peshkov and Hozay
Post Wall theorom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8576
This just happened: i'm sitting at Starbucks working on my laptop; this foid enters and sits close to me. After about 10mins, she asks me whether the wifi is working; I answer her with "no it's not" and continue working. She then asks me whether we've met before cos I look familiar; I fake that I might have met her somewhere knowing very well that I haven't. She then goes on to tell me about herself that she's a nurse blah blah, she drives an F-150 truck and has a business on the side. She tells me that she spotted me from the outside and thought I'm handsome that's why she sat by me. She goes on a long monologue about herself till the Starbucks closes then she offers to drop me off at home. I accept the ride home. When she got to my place, she told me she doesn't want to come off as crazy but do I have a GF? I give her a smirk and tell her to add me on IG.

Before you ask: She's a post-wall becky not Stacy -- she's 27 with a kid (I saw on her instagram). She's half black half indian. I'm not a Tyrone. I'm 5'11 (about 6ft with my boots today) with an above average face and very good natty physique.

Question: How do I proceed without coming off as someone who rarely gets approached? Slayers I need your help
just be smooth and remember to treat her like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, fogdart and Hozay
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
she sounds completely insane

"half black half indian" wtf

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
BBC theory proven again

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and fogdart
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PYT
Well fuck her then

Tbh I'm broke. I need some of her cash; she kept flaunting it to me
rob some of it after you fuck

like a brazilian hooker

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Amnesia you have been summoned

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Just be white strikes again

ethnic women will literally throw themselves at white forum creature

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
@Cope @thinwhiteduke look at this JBW pill

Have fun raising her kids jfl

Definetely did not read, but lucky you

Is she hot? I feel like thats the most important part of this whole thing.

the looksmaxing is paying off! keep it up mate!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 3573
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT

Question: How do I proceed without coming off as someone who rarely gets approached? Slayers I need your help. She's rich I need a strategy to mooch some of her cash.

Update: She already texted me on IG
Graycel moment

Can you pm me your face? I'm not gonna leak it just wanna know what you look like