i just got brutally blackpilled.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
so i was chilling outside at like a club but for younger people age 16-18 talking to some foids, they were obv interested in me, holding convo, dropping hints, etc. I was almost gonna get their number.

then boom. this fucking gosha perfect harmony dude walks in, and the FOIDS LITERALLY TURN THEIR FUCKING HEAD, LOOK AT HIM FOR LIKE 5++ seconds, then their SUDDENLY NOT INTERESTED IN MY CONVERSATION.
eventually after like 10-15 minutes the convo just becomes dry, they say they have to use "the restroom", and they acted like they were going, but in reality i just knew they were gonna try and get this dude's number. after this point i determine ok it's time for me to leave, and guess what? when i'm walking out, their giggling, smiling, even having physical contact with the prettyboy.

he was 5'6 btw i'm 5'11 maybe like 6.5psl whilst i'm 4.5-5

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Fgsfds, Stopping@Nothing19 and 16 others
i'm gonna inject 2000iu's of hgh dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lars, Pumanator, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
i mean height doesn't even matter the dude was 5'6 for fuck's sake
You'll need everything you can get dude, I am assuming these people were in middle/high school, correct?

Once again, blackpill stands correct

Once again, blackpill stands correct
i'm statusmaxxed, fragrancemaxxed, and stylemaxxed aswell. this dude was wearing sweats and a shirt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
if anything it's motivation to looksmax even harder but man :hnghn: super depressing

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You'll need everything you can get dude, I am assuming these people were in middle/high school, correct?
Beauty is all, foids are totally animalistic in regard of it, face > height > frame > everything else

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Danish_Retard, Yashchandra and 3 others
if anything it's motivation to looksmax even harder but man :hnghn: super depressing
Didn't face, height or phenotype-maxx, Depressing you didn't max the fundamental trio.

Beauty is all, foids are totally animalistic in regard of it, face > height > frame > everything else
Face, Height and Phenotype are at the core of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and incel194012940
over for you Turkish cock roach genetics 🪳

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I dont read threads from upgraded users.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ilovelamp08 and bogii
ne clubi amk 16-18 icin anlamadim

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and bogii
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and fuckedupmanlet
I've done every softmaxx possible, idiot.
not much more i can gain psl wise in a short period of time
Fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Ehh
Obviously face >>> height, easily, not even comparable

But this 100% reads like a larp and I’d be a hypocrite not to call out this specific larp just cause it agrees with my worldview

Tteres always a bigger chad.

Tteres always a bigger chad.
i'd consider myself chadlite all things considered and it feels brutal being mogged by the occasional chad

i'd consider myself chadlite all things considered and it feels brutal being mogged by the occasional chad
How do you consider yourself chadlite with 4.5 face 5 11 height?

Tales from mumbai

I wish I was 6-6.5 psl

so i was chilling outside at like a club but for younger people age 16-18 talking to some foids, they were obv interested in me, holding convo, dropping hints, etc. I was almost gonna get their number.

then boom. this fucking gosha perfect harmony dude walks in, and the FOIDS LITERALLY TURN THEIR FUCKING HEAD, LOOK AT HIM FOR LIKE 5++ seconds, then their SUDDENLY NOT INTERESTED IN MY CONVERSATION.
eventually after like 10-15 minutes the convo just becomes dry, they say they have to use "the restroom", and they acted like they were going, but in reality i just knew they were gonna try and get this dude's number. after this point i determine ok it's time for me to leave, and guess what? when i'm walking out, their giggling, smiling, even having physical contact with the prettyboy.

he was 5'6 btw i'm 5'11 maybe like 6.5psl whilst i'm 4.5-5
TLDR; Height > face

Didn't face, height or phenotype-maxx, Depressing you didn't max the fundamental trio.
how do i pheno type max
I have a white pretty boy pheno with colored eyes(green)
I use clindamycin 1.2% and 5% benzoyl peroxide for skin with sun screen as moisturerizer

how do i pheno type max
I have a white pretty boy pheno with colored eyes(green)
I use clindamycin 1.2% and 5% benzoyl peroxide for skin with sun screen as moisturerizer
Take MSM+ vitamin C topical cream

Brutal how the taller guy could literally beat the shit out of any ufc fighter or boxer under 5’8 :feelswhy:
Can confirm. As younger, I used to do martial arts and I was pretty good. Any tall roided guy is stronger than a small fight experienced guy. If he catches you, you are dead, you can't use your arms or legs when he is holding you. Some guys are so strong that they can literally break your ribs with a strong hold.

• So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I also remember the cope, I asked my coach how can I fight taller guys, and he told me that I need to get close to them and fight them at a closer distance. He also told me that I am smaller which means that I am faster than him, but in reality, the dude was taller and faster than me. It was impossible to fight him, even though I was technically better than him. That was probably my first introduction to blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
op you should keep mewing maybe then you'll have a chance:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Nothing new. In 12 years of me being social, I saw it dozens of times. Face > height, no doubt about it. 5'6 is short tho. That story is crazy if true.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
bro you need to get jacked trust me if you are taller and stronger than him you could just beat the shit out of him lmao

Height over face anyday