I just got called mentally challenged

N

Narek1555

Bronze
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Posts
258
Reputation
156
So uhm I'm kinda retarded I'm ND acted as nt as possible teased my collage mates sometimes bullied them to act nt did nothing wrong I just lough too much and also acted egoistic,I distanced myself from them and said I'm just better than y'all that's why I am not interested in y'all,after that I called my classmate crazy cuz she was doing a bad dance as a joke I told her you look mentally challenged she and two girl called me mentally challenged when I said it I acted as nt ass possible
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
35
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
0
Views
39
surgerymaxxed1
surgerymaxxed1
Arhcie
Replies
2
Views
37
fallendown
fallendown
J
Replies
3
Views
27
jnpsl
J
Hmivi_123
Replies
16
Views
43
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top