I just got finished bawling my eyes out

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Crying. Agonizing as fuck. I try to write things to convey my psychological despair but it never turns out good.

I cried while sitting here. Crying feels good. Wish people saw me crying and felt sorry for me and patted me on the back saying “there there”…

Sorry I’m an attention whore, but it’s just that the world has hated me all my life and I don’t know what it’s like to be valued.

That’s why I like to come here where my looks don’t have to be the barrier between my genius and I. And I can gain fans, admirers, friends, and copycats.

A place where my ugly face is not the forefront of my being.

I forgot what this thread was about or how I got to this point in the thread.

Shit, why did I even make this thread. Fuck it. Might as well post it innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Lygodactylus, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Crying helps release cortisol. I've learned to cope in other ways, but sometimes being a sub5 gets to you. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
Crying helps release cortisol. I've learned to cope in other ways, but sometimes being a sub5 gets to you. :feelsbadman:
Once in a while you need a good cry. Held that shit in all day. Finally released it like a big fart that has clogged my asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 19499
I’m a faggot I’m gay af

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Crying. Agonizing as fuck. I try to write things to convey my psychological despair but it never turns out good.

I cried while sitting here. Crying feels good. Wish people saw me crying and felt sorry for me and patted me on the back saying “there there”…

Sorry I’m an attention whore, but it’s just that the world has hated me all my life and I don’t know what it’s like to be valued.

That’s why I like to come here where my looks don’t have to be the barrier between my genius and I. And I can gain fans, admirers, friends, and copycats.

Girls just lead me on

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Once in a while you need a good cry. Held that shit in all day. Finally released it like a big fart that has clogged my asshole
I`m afraid to cry. It`s too nostalgic. I would feel like a little kid again which would make me cry even harder. Shit, I`m trapped.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17791
I wanna hug you vermy. There there!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and Acee
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
You got so many fans here bud. Do you see them all? We are a supportive family here. We give you all your dopamine rushes ok?

• Love it

[media]

Do me a favor, watch full metal jacket to the full. Tell me are you still crying after that. Or are you enjoying the fact that many good things are up for grabs in this life, many things, many vices, many easy shortcuts, and many formidable and fulfilling feelings are achieved easily with little work.

• Woah