I just got fucking clocked by my stepfather

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
He punched me in the fucking face for having a bowl and a couple slices of bread in my room my fucking eye hurts man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, shia.jihadist, cooldude1231 and 2 others
wtf defend yourself

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, twojei, Acion and 3 others
Fight back nigga

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Acion and PlayersGetPlayed
You don't need an MMA match with him, smash a chair on his head or something. Stomp him while he's out so he can't recover easily.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
wtf defend yourself
You don't need an MMA match with him, smash a chair on his head or something. Stomp him while he's out so he can't recover easily.
bro im lanklet teenager while hes iraq war vet and former cop my mom and him already want to kick me out the house im just gonna let it go besides i cant beat his ass now because hes making me clean the fucking bathroom i just finshed scrubbing the toilet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and PlayersGetPlayed
I fucking hate step parents

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Muttcel foid killer and Autismcel
Low t trait taking it like a good boy subway worker. Roidmaxxx and hit the weight everyday then randomly beat the shit out of him while he’s sleeping:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, NoReedemingFeature, bloomercel and 4 others
Low t trait taking it like a good boy subway worker. Roidmaxxx and hit the weight everyday then randomly beat the shit out of him while he’s sleeping:lul:
"Just kill him while hes sleeping bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, Acion, bloomercel and 1 other person
He has every right to beat the fuck out of him, he's not even his biological father

Just some random man

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer, Acion, bloomercel and 1 other person
No cuz op sounds like skin and bones. You wanna wake him up so he knows what’s happening then bet him while he’s a helpless fag

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
He has every right to beat the fuck out of him, he's not even his biological father

Just some random man
Nah i get that but while sleeping is pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and Autismcel
No cuz op sounds like skin and bones. You wanna wake him up so he knows what’s happening then bet him while he’s a helpless fag
im not gonna bother bro im 5'11 150 or so pounds hes same height but like 250 im just gonna wai t tilli move into my dorm in october

Nah i get that but while sleeping is pussy
You think his "father" beating someone who is a lanky teenager isn't a pussy move? He did it first

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, Acion, Muttcel foid killer and 1 other person

Just some random man
i would but my mom likes him more than me and they both want me thrown out the house anyway im not gonna give them a reason

bro im lanklet teenager while hes iraq war vet and former cop my mom and him already want to kick me out the house im just gonna let it go besides i cant beat his ass now because hes making me clean the fucking bathroom i just finshed scrubbing the toilet
If you're under 18, you could probably kill him and get away with it. Tell them he tried to touch you.
Tbh you should do the same to your mom as well. If they kick you out, burn the house on your way out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, shikataganai, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 2 others
does ur mom not care?

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
If you're under 18, you could probably kill him and get away with it. Tell them he tried to touch you.
Tbh you should do the same to your mom as well. If they kick you out, burn the house on your way out.
As crazy as it sounds, this is the only valid answer :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You think his "father" beating someone who is a lanky teenager isn't a pussy move? He did it first
Nah i still think his dad is a manchild loser

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Muttcel foid killer
does ur mom not care?
nigga im ethnic and the oldest son why would she give a fuck a love my ma but she likes the niglet more than me so im not gonna test her love

bro im lanklet teenager while hes iraq war vet
That nigga probably never saw combat
former cop
Cops are pussies

Your mother never loved you and she picked some low IQ old ass nigga over her own son
and him already want to kick me out the house im just gonna let it go besides i cant beat his ass now because hes making me clean the fucking bathroom i just finshed scrubbing the toilet
Sucker punch him

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Muttcel foid killer
kill him in his sleep or low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Acion and Muttcel foid killer
Nah i still think his dad is a manchild loser
he showed up years back when i was 13 and now acts like hes my father jfl i dont even like my real father the niggas annoying and has told my siblings on multiple occasions that he hates me and wants me thrown out the house my mom said if i fail out of job corps then she wont let me back in the house either

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231
i would but my mom likes him more than me and they both want me thrown out the house anyway im not gonna give them a reason
Why not nigga? What do you got in your crib that's so valuable? Live in the woods and be homeless like LordGoro

Get high on meth and kill him whilst on a meth fueled frenzy, then claim insanity

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Why not nigga? What do you got in your crib that's so valuable? Live in the woods and be homeless like LordGoro
bro im not goro jfl i like my noodles and warm bed jfl i only got 10 more days till i move out anyway

he showed up years back when i was 13 and now acts like hes my father jfl i dont even like my real father the niggas annoying and has told my siblings on multiple occasions that he hates me and wants me thrown out the house my mom said if i fail out of job corps then she wont let me back in the house either
Your family sucks bruh

• +1
Every step dad is a betabuxxer and even if they are totally bluepilled they realize deep down that they are taking care of another man's kid. They will always be bitter and unfortunately foids are evil and will always pick betabuxx once their smv has declined, even at the expense of their own children. The right choice is to not sperg out and wait until you move out and try hard in school so you never have to rely on them ever again.

• +1
Don't let blackpill propaganda make you feel helpless. I've seen smaller dudes fuck up larger dudes. If the dude is really that tough that you can't take him just pepper spray him and rapidly punch him in the jaw while he's blind and defenseless. Pepper spray isn't like hitting him with a hammer. You won't get charged for assault with a deadly weapon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Muttcel foid killer