I just got laid for the first time in 9 months

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
It’s not over guys. My only chance at getting laid was my ex wanting to see me and I knew it could happen but probably not. She messaged me like 10 hours ago and asked to see me. I went to her place and listened to her problems for like 2 hours before she started kissing me I couldn’t believe it. We watched some bullshit tv show and I just got back to my apartment. This proves my fucking theory. Chances of getting laid when a woman is depressed or distressed = 100000x. I barely lasted 5 seconds, came in milliseconds literally as soon as I put it in and i don’t give a fuck so worth it. It’s not over for us guys

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, User28823, sub.o and 1 other person
4/10 fiction, could’ve been more detailed

• +1
Reactions: azuzu

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
The 5 second details make this a real story imo
I’m shocked I can’t believe it happened. It’s probably the last time it happens too I definitely left her unsatisfied

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and azuzu
I’m shocked I can’t believe it happened. It’s probably the last time it happens too I definitely left her unsatisfied
If you did good foreplay you are excused

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
That’s the only thing you can do lmfao smart man. Make her cum with fingers so there’s no pressure to perform 💯
If you did good foreplay you are excused

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
It’s not over guys. My only chance at getting laid was my ex wanting to see me and I knew it could happen but probably not. She messaged me like 10 hours ago and asked to see me. I went to her place and listened to her problems for like 2 hours before she started kissing me I couldn’t believe it. We watched some bullshit tv show and I just got back to my apartment. This proves my fucking theory. Chances of getting laid when a woman is depressed or distressed = 100000x. I barely lasted 5 seconds, came in milliseconds literally as soon as I put it in and i don’t give a fuck so worth it. It’s not over for us guys
ok

2 hours of being an emotional tampon for 5 seconds of sex, worth?

tales from the homeless shelter in kosovo

Tales from insane asylum in Bangkok