I just got mogged so fucking hard

n0rthface

n0rthface

CHOOSE LIFE
So today I went to a Mexican restaurant with a bunch of my normie friends, and the experience was completely humiliating.

Everything was fine at first, conversation was smooth. We were talking about TV shows, movies etc just a bunch of normie shit. I like to think I was the mogger In situation compared to my beta normie friends and the low tier Becky girls that were with us. That all changed when my friends friend came… I saw him riding into the car park on a motorcycle, still smoking a cigarette as he walked into the restaurant.
He sat down and instantly became the centre of attention.

Chad jaw, hunter eyes and bleach blonde hair “he looks like a fag” I told myself, I was coping…
When we were ordering our food the waitress eye fucked him the whole time. “Why don’t you just suck his cock right now”? I thought. After our food arrived chad glanced over at me and smirked. He then started to eat his food as quickly as possible, I started to vacuum up my tacos in great haste. My beta stomach just couldn’t keep up with chads superior digestive system.

After food, chad told us stories of party adventures, “how he literally boned the hottest chick last night”. I was seething with rage, I had to come up with a plan to mog the absolute shit out of him. Suddenly I felt it… fumes from the Mexican food were building up in my asshole.
I shook with excitement “yes, this is my chance!”

I got ready to unleash my gas cloud of death
“This is gonna be huge”

“FUCK, all those gas fumes saved up and that’s all my asshole could muster? A little fag puff?!” I thought.

Chad was the only person who noticed the pathetic pass of gas, nobody else heard it or smelt it. I felt completely demasculated and beta.

Chad locks eye contact with me, lifts one leg and….

Chad Let’s out the biggest fart I’ve ever heard in my life, it sounded like one of Gabriel’s trumpets. A gas tune blessed by the heavens. I felt my balls shrinking, I was almost brought to tears. But that wasn’t the end, then came the smell. This fart STUNK, it smelt like a raccoon had crawled up his asshole and died. A brutal toxic gas cloud consumed our table and other tables near by. A baby started crying a few tables down, chad started laughing like a high T dark triad beast.

I was completely enraged, veins on my forehead were sticking out, I was shaking and I was practically drenched in sweat. My beta fag normie friend asked me if i was “okay”.

“I’m fine” I murmured… while chad continued laughing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxmax, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 15468 and 44 others
there is always a bigger pooper:blackpill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, isis_Bleach, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
there is always a bigger pooper:blackpill:
How can I cope?
cry crying GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16058 and 6 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Your anal cavities are probably really thin and small, so you can only produce little fag puffs. Incel trait tbh

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Bitchwhipper2
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
I measured my poop and it was only 6 inches long, its so fucking over for me
I take pics of mine to compare them to the previous days. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and n0rthface
I'd feel so inferior if I saw Jean Claude Van Damme outside or Sylvester Stallone.
Feel you brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
nothing compares to my fathers snoring at night

i can hear it through the walls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
I measured my poop and it was only 6 inches long, its so fucking over for me

If you don't experience a singular 25" thick log coming out of your ass it is OVER for your gut microbiome

you are QUANTUMFUCKED on the most important level: nutrient breakdown and toxin clearance

JUST

FLUSH

if you don't send out 25" long turds each time you go to the bathroom

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BearBoy and Deleted member 16058
If you don't experience a singular 25" thick log coming out of your ass it is OVER for your gut micriobiome

you are QUANTUMFUCKED on the most important level: nutrient breakdown and toxin clearance

JUST

FLUSH

if you don't send out 25" long turds each time you go to the bathroom

i send out a log while swimming and then found it washed up on a beach :lul:

i send out a log while swimming and then found it washed up on a beach :lul:

You might just save a life

just picture this: someone falls asleep on a dinghy and ends up out at sea. Something punctures the dinghy.

BUT OUR LORD AND SAVING GRACE! THE MYSTERIOUS FLOATING LOG! they grab onto it and slowly but surely float to shore

Keep up the good work.

I get the shit mogged out of me wherever I go.

• JFL
You might just save a life

just picture this: someone falls asleep on a dinghy and ends up out at sea. Something punctures the dinghy.

BUT OUR LORD AND SAVING GRACE! THE MYSTERIOUS FLOATING LOG! they grab onto it and slowly but surely float to shore

Keep up the good work.

they must be crazy for going out into the sea not knowing how to swim jfl

i was swimming since 4 my father just threw me in the water and i got the basics and later was attending swimming classes even some competitions.

This is legit btw, i was the waitress

• +1
A bit weird for my taste.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and n0rthface
Don’t even remember typing this out

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My mental health was so bad when I made this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631