I just got rejected by a Jewish girl

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Jewish girl said she doesn’t want to been seen with me in public but is perfectly fine with just chilling at her place. Am I that big of a disgrace, I got mad at her

• JFL
Reactions: ExCel
suifuel

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and ExCel
Jewish girl said she doesn’t want to been seen with me in public but is perfectly fine with just chilling at her place. Am I that big of a disgrace, I got mad at her
This is her btw rate her

Attachments

• 445C0DF3-93A6-486F-AB69-6577EA8F363A.jpeg
    445C0DF3-93A6-486F-AB69-6577EA8F363A.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 87
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Holy fucking shit boyo.Thats insane.Wouldnt happen if you had STATUS

You mean if I wasn’t indian
Yeah but you cant change that,if you were an actor it would be another world for you

It’s so dumb I suggested we go to the park. She’s like nah I can’t. You wanna hangout at my place. I got snacks 😑

Golbin/10

Attachments

• 1512878997129.jpg
    1512878997129.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101
  • JFL
Reactions: Chuck14
Her maxilla is supper recessed too lol

Attachments

• 88BFCD78-8417-473E-92ED-790B7932499E.png
    88BFCD78-8417-473E-92ED-790B7932499E.png
    757.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Zeta ascended
Jews are above the Indians on the race tier list tbh.
Her smile is bad, her nose is below average (like most Jews), her jowl is very bad, and wtf is this eyebrow. 5/10 IRL she is ugly but can be above average with 1 or 2 surgeries.

Jews are above the Indians on the race tier list tbh.
Her smile is bad, her nose is below average (like most Jews), her jowl is very bad, and wtf is this eyebrow. 5/10 IRL she is ugly but can be above average with 1 or 2 surgeries.
Cope my chadlite maxed friend is a Jew. David gandy was also a Jew

try for a curry girl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
It’s so dumb I suggested we go to the park. She’s like nah I can’t. You wanna hangout at my place. I got snacks 😑
so she wants to hang out her place, thats even better, you can smash quicker. shes not saying she doesnt wanna be seen outside with you, stop being insecure.

• +1
Reactions: vin
so she wants to hang out her place, thats even better, you can smash quicker. shes not saying she doesnt wanna be seen outside with you, stop being insecure.
I told her nah I’m busy , I was so pissed that she said no to the park and it’s because she didn’t want to be seen with me in public that I just said to her forget it maybe some other time . I guess I rather discuss look theory then smash 🙃

Cope my chadlite maxed friend is a Jew. David gandy was also a Jew
David gandy is english with some scottish ancestry.In what world is david gandy a jew?

Did she say this out loud?
No I told her in a calm manner that I think I’m actually busy so we can just forget but some other time we can hangout

Like did she say it explicitly?

No but I know it’s because I’m indian

No I told her in a calm manner that I think I’m actually busy so we can just forget but some other time we can hangout
If she didn't say it explicitly then you're a dumbfuck. She invited you to her house cuz she wanted to fuck, women don't normally do this.

If she didn't say it explicitly then you're a dumbfuck. She invited you to her house cuz she wanted to fuck, women don't normally do this.
I’m ugly you guys even say this , I been to blackpilled to believe she wanted to fuck

I’m ugly you guys even say this , I been to blackpilled to believe she wanted to fuck
No ine has called you ugly besides a few trolls. And even they said you were gl for an Indian.

Listen, she never said that you made it up. And she invited you over to her house which is a definite indicator she's dtf.

If she didn't like you, she would've said no. She invited you iver to her house which shows an even bigger indicator of trust.

Let her rot.

No ine has called you ugly besides a few trolls. And even they said you were gl for an Indian.

Listen, she never said that you made it up. And she invited you over to her house which is a definite indicator she's dtf.

If she didn't like you, she would've said no. She invited you iver to her house which shows an even bigger indicator of trust.
It’s fine it’s whatever dude

tbh. She wanted the D

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

He got rejected by a jew, let him rope.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
JFL at the autist that OP is concluding that she doesn't wanna be seen in public with him cause she wanted to smash

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ExCel
JFL at the autist that OP is concluding that she doesn't wanna be seen in public with him cause she wanted to smash
It’s fine tbh. Fuck her